The ring.

A few months had gone by and things were still amazing at home. Kian's mom was amazingly supportive. Me and Kira were both going to the doctors today she has been feeling horrible, and I'm going to get the sex determined. Once we got there she was rushed into a room and Trevor was called. She was going into labor- a month early. I tried to as calm as possible as stress was bad for the baby. I got into a room almost an hour later. Kian had come about 5min before I got into a room. After some tests I was told Kian could come in for the ultra sound. I laid down and pulled up my top.  Kian sat in the chair next to me, and held my hand. I was going to have a little boy in two months. Kian started crying and kissed me. We walked out to the waiting room and he filled out the paperwork. I went to see akirah. Kimberly had been born healthy in the three hours I had been away, but Amanda was a bit of a struggle. I stayed with her until until 2 am. As I was leaving she started yelling for the doctors. She had Amanda. Amanda was much much smaller than Kimberly. At 2:45 Amanda took her first breath. None of us knew she only had a few left. Amanda was in this world for only 17 minutes. Her death was finalized at 3:02 am. Kira and Trevor and I cried. A lot. I left soon after. A few painful days later Kira and Trevor came home with one baby. Kimberly had the most amazing blue eyes. I know it's hard on them but they seem super happy to have Kimmi with them. Kian decided to make a video about me being pregnant. I was seven months in and was showing hardcore. He made a video saying that I was pregnant, and how happy we were. We had decided to name him Kyle James Lawley. As I was telling about when I was due, Kian got on one knee. He pulled a little black box out of his back pocket. "Tessa Jane Elizabeth, will you marry me?" He asked and opened the box. The ring was beautiful. "Kian! Yes! Oh my god!" I cried and put out my hand. He put the ring on my finger and stood up to kiss me. He ended the video and posted it. I got a shit load of tweets about the baby and wedding. I walked out of our bed room and was hugged by the rest of O2L. Conner came in and hugged me and Kian. Kian took me out to dinner and we got mobbed by fans. We took photos and ate. Once we got home we saw everyone hiding notebooks. "Get out we're wedding planning!" Conner yelled and shooed us. We went to our room, got ready, and went to bed.