Camping

Day five
Kian and I sat in our room on twitter. We went public last night and I had gotten soooo many tweets about it. Most of them were good, I scrolled over the mean ones. I was laying on my belly, and kian was sitting up. "So, um... Babe?" Kian said- breaking the silence. I looked up from my laptop to see his face looking down at me. "Yeah ki? What's up?" I asked him. "I was wondering... Do you wanna go camping? And I mean really camping. Mud, animals, bugs, and a cabin." He asked me. My face lit up and I moved my laptop. He smiled and said "is that a yes?" I jumped on him and hugged him. "YES! Who alls going?" I said into our hug. "Kira and Trevor." He smiled. Yay. A few hour of packing later we all sat on the sofa. We are leaving in the morning.
KIRAS POV
"So Tess, what did Do?" I asked her. She replied "smelling like boo boo". Wait. "What?" I asked her. Trevor walked in and yelled "FUCK ME UP!!!" Then made a stupid face. Jc ran in and said "Ricky is a nasty mofo. He is eating sommmme beans and syrup." Tessa made a face and said "why the hell?". Trevor told her it was for a video though.
DAY SIX
We started driving at noon.
TESSAS POV.
Kira is in the back with her man, me and Kian are in the front and he is driving. We stopped at a red light. I leaned over to take a selfie with everyone in the car. I kissed Kian and herd kira and Trevor arguing about dinosaurs. We talked for three hours. Once we got to the cabin, we played halo, Mario cart, and cuddled. The next day I fell in the mud an Kian felt bad so he helped me up... But I pulled him in too. I'm a great girlfriend. Kira took photos. That night we watched fireworks and cuddled on a huge blanket. I fell asleep on Kian and herd the booms of fireworks, and the snap of the cameras.