Dude

Noon (day four, after party)
I woke Kian and asked for something for my head. He pulled me into the bathroom and looked for the meds. We both took two and went to go wake up and send everyone else home. Once everyone was gone, we started to clean. I did outside with Sam, Kian has kitchen, akirah had nothing because she I don't party, Trevor had the hall, Ricky had bathroom, and Jc had basement. It took a few hours to get everything cleaned. I went into my room and saw a shit load of unopened gifts. "Guys? Come in my rooooommm!" I yelled. Everyone came in and started handing me boxes. I got an iPhone 6, from Sam. Trevor got me Starbucks stuff. Kira got clothes galore. Jc got me a Penny board. Ricky got me hair dye. I guess I'm gonna dye my hair light purple. Cool. Kian's box was tiny. I opened it up to see the most amazing necklace I've ever seen. It was a silver dream catcher with a diamond in the center. "Do you like it babe?" Kian asked and smiled. "Yes!" I yelled and jumped up to hug him. We pulled away, he put it on my neck and kissed me. "Awe!" Kira said and took a picture. "Ew. Grosss! Just kidding you two are cute..." Sam said and smiled weekly. I feel like shit for kissing Kian right in front of him. Chicken Butt walked in my door in a dinosaur costume and barked. "What the hell? We must have partied too hard. I can't remember anything after the first drink you handed me" I said and looked at Kian. "So you remember that little car thing?" Kian said and winked at me. I laughed and said yes. Ricky told everyone to get out so he could film his video with me. Kira went out with Trevor and Kian stayed to help. Sam and Jc went boarding so the house was empty besides us. "Hello o2l! It's Ricky and today we are dyeing Tessa's hairrr purple!!!" He yelled and threw the box and me. I didn't catch it. It hit my face and Kian looked angerd and sorry. Ricky looked worried. "babe-" Kian started but was cut off. "OMG! Are you okay?!" Ricky yelled as I grabbed my face. I laughed and threw the box back at him. "Yeah loser. Unlike you guys, I can take a hit!" I yelled to him. They did a good job with my hair. Ricky said "okay guys I see you next time, leave a comment and a like if you liked seeing Kian and his girlfriend Tessa!" And then did a thumbs up. "Dude! We haven't gone public!" I yelled. "Well... We are in my video..." Kian said. Oh.