Hugged

Noon (day three)
As Kira walked out- Sam walked in. I felt my heart drop and I started tearing up. "Sam I-" I started. "Congrats!" He yelled as re ran in and hugged me. What's going on? Did akirah say something? "Kian told me you two are a thing now." He whispered into our hug. "He- he did?" I asked. "Well duh! I'm his best friend, he tells me everything. I'm happy for you too!" He said as he jumped around my room then started grabbing my boxes. "Um... Wat?" I asked as I watched him walk out with a few boxes. Kian came in and kissed my nose. He was almost a foot taller than me so I had to stand on my toes. "Moving trucks here babe. I'll help you bring your stuff out." He called me babe, and I loved it. "Mmm-Kay babe. Thanks!" I said and grabbed a few boxes. Kian took the rest, because there were only a few. Once everyone had everything out of the house, we loaded into the cars. Me and Kian took his car, Jc took Kira, Trevor went to his moms house for the last time, and Ricky took Sam. We all went to a hotel because it was now 12pm. Kira and I shared a room with Kian, and Sam. Ricky and Jc shared a room. I fell asleep in Kian's bed while we were watching orange is the new black.
When I woke up Morning (day four), Kian was still sleeping and cuddling me, Kira was hanging off her bed asleep, and Sam was sleeping with his hands in his boxers. I tried not to wake up Kian as I got up. I failed. I fell off the bed and said "shit!" A little too loudly. Sam looked at me and started laughing. Kian looked over the bed and smiled. "You okay baby?" He said in a deep morning voice. It was the most attractive thing I have ever herd. "Y-yeah... I'm fine, just help me up!" He put out his arm and pulled me back up onto the bed. He pulled me into his arms and held me. "Do we have to get up now?" He wined. "I'm staying in bed and kira... Never even woke up." Sam answered and rolled over. I shrugged and fell asleep spooning with Kian. I was awoken by him laughing. I opened my eyes and saw Ricky and jc taking pictures on us. Well now they know. I rolled off Kian and said "go way!" They didn't though. They had Trevor with them and he carried Kira out to the car. We all kept on our pajamas- exempt Sam... He only wore boxers last night. He put on a flannel and jeans. We all went back to our cars and went to get breakfast. I got a smoothie, Kian got a shit load of food. I fell asleep in the car. Kian shook me awake at the new house.