Who

Late afternoon (day two)
Sam went home and akirah  came over to help me set up my room. After we finished we sat on the bed and looked at how amazing it looked. "So....got a crush on any one?" She asked and smiled at me. "What? No.... Okay yes." I blushed. "WHO?" She yelled and jumped up on my bed. "Shhhh!" I yelled over her. I leaned in and said "promise not to tell?" She promised and I told her I was into Sam. She giggled and squealed about how cute we would be. Ricky came into the room yelling "Trevor and Sam are coming over to night and we are filming some O2L videos then we are gonna watch movies! You girls are gonna be in the video!!" He yelled and danced around my room. "kir, wanna stay over for movies?" I asked. She nodded, then when Ricky was gone she nudged me saying "oooooo Sam's gonna be here tonight!" "Shud up! I joked and pushed her off my bed. She stood up and walked out so that I could get ready. I put my hair into a ballet bun, put on a light blue crop top and dark pink shorts, blue converse, and a few bangles. I grabbed the new phone I bought when Sam and Kian took me shopping, and walked down stairs. I loved having and upstairs room!

Night (day two)
Sam knocked on the door. He had a key, but he must have forgotten it. I hopped off the sofa and opened the door for him. "Hey Tess! Looking good!" He said as he looked me up and down. I smiled and thanked him. As I walked back to the sofa Jc ran at me with the camera. I was swooped onto his shoulder and he started the video as everyone else got ready on the living room- on the floor. "Hellllllloooooo O2L! It's Jc, and this week we are answering some questions from you guys!" He said happily to the camera. "Oh and this is Tessa's butt" he said as he poked my bottom. "Put me down right now or Ima kick your ass!" I yelled and squirmed. He put me down and we walked into the main room with everyone else.