Right?

Late afternoon (day four)
We all went into the house and began bringing in boxes. I took all my boxes into Mine and Kian's room. I pulled out my clothes and started putting them into our closet. Sam walked in and started talking to me until Kian walked in with a big box. "Guess what babe?" He said and smiled as he put the box on the unmade bed. "Ummm... What?" I asked and looked at him. "Chicken butt!" He yelled and pulled the cutest fattest dog out of the box. "Oh my god!" I squealed as I jumped up and took her from his hands. "What's her name?" I asked as I rubbed her belly. He looked confused. "He already told you." Sam said to me as he came over to pet the puppy. "What?" I asked again. "Babe. Her name is chicken butt..." Kian stated blankly. "Why the hell is she named chicken butt?" I asked again. "Because he likes butts." Sam said and poked my butt. Kian glared at him.  "Dude." He said to Sam, and stepped forward. I stepped infront of Kian "it's fine Kian. And I guess that name is kinda cute..." I said and cuddled the puppy. Wish bone ran in and I put chicken down so they could play. akirah walked in and said "Tess, converse is poop deck ." Very blankly. "What the hell dose that mean?" I asked her. Sam walked out laughing and said "Banana cream fish! Meet me in the car." Kira burst out laughing. Me am Kian looked at each other then went to find Ricky, Jc and Trevor but none of them knew what it ment. "It means she wants pizza!" Sam yelled as he threw Kian his keys. "Oh well then let's get some fucking pizza!" Jc yelled and grabbed his keys. Kira and Trevor went with him. Sam went with me and Kian. Ricky stayed home to film.
Night (day four)
Sam and Kira talked the whole time and I could tell Trevor was pissed because he kept glaring at Sam then looking at his pizza. "So... What is banana cream fish?" I asked Sam. "Hawaiian pizza!" Him and Kira yelled at the same time then laughed. Trevor looked like he was going to rip Sam's throat out. He didn't though, he just stabbed his pizza with a fork. Once we had all eaten, we went home and Sam filmed a pet tag video with wish bone and chicken butt. I got in the shower as Kian made our bed and started looking through netflix for a movie. Once I got out, did my hair and got dressed I went to bed with him. We wound up watching the lion king 2. He fell asleep fist, so naturally I took a picture and posted it to every social media he had. I'm a good girlfriend. Right?