Nice thong

Night
The boys took us home, to a huge house. The ride was super long. We left at 12:30ish it was now 4pm. Sam took my purse and book bag into the house and everyone left me and Kian in the car. "So... Why did you guys adopt me? I'll be 18 in a week, why not get a younger child?" I asked him as we sat in the back of the car. He looked like he didn't know what I just asked. "Welllll..." He trailed off. I looked at him and waited for him to tell me. "your just gonna be like a best friend, that lives with us, is now in O2L-because Connor is leaving, and yeah" he said and smiled. "Oh awesome!" I said and smiled. I began to walk up to the door when I herd Kian yell "Tessa! Wait up!" I looked back and was swooped up into his arms. He carried me into the house over his shoulder. "KIANNNNN! PUT ME DOWN IM IN A DRESS! MY BE-HIND IS GON SHOW!" I yelled and smacked at his back as he carried me inside. Sam laughed and then smacked my ass. Kian laughed and put me down. I smoothed my dress and huffed. Kian smiled at me and said "sorry that I'm not sorry!" Sam grabbed his keys off the counter and said "BYE GUYS! Oh,and Tessa, nice thong." He winked and walked out. I blushed and went wide eyed as everyone else in the house looked at me. Half an hour later Sam was gone, Trevor took akirah home, and went home himself. Conner stayed in a room to finish getting all of his boxes out of my room to be. I snuck a peek in the room as I went to the restroom to change into my jam jams. It had a few boxes but was pretty empty, not my style at all. Kian told me that he is taking me shopping for clothes and room decor. Kian is going to get take out, and the boys went with him, so I went and helped Connor pack the boxes into his car. "Your not leaving because you got me, are you?" I asked, slightly worried. He saw that I was worried and smiled and hugged me. "No! We got you because I was leaving! Don't feel bad!" We sat on the hood of his car until 9ish. We went inside and I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up in the middle of the night and Conner was gone. It was pitch black. Perfect time to look around. I opened a door to what I thought was my room. "Oh shit I'm sorry!" I yelled as I covered my eyes and walked out- shutting his door.

(Cliffhanger... Kinda.)