Adopted

Noonish (Tessa's POV)
"Your accent!! It's so fricken cute!" Squeaked Trevor. The other five boys agreed and smiled. "Nice to meet you too." They said at the same time then looked at each other and laughed. "Umm... What did you want Ann?" I said remembering why I was out here. She snapped back with "That's Sister Ann to you! And your being" she paused and made finger quotes "adopted" she then looked around on her desk, and handed Conner a paper. "Who? Who is it?" I said happy to get out of this holy hell hole. Ricky spoke up with "us! We are adopting you!" I looked at them and was confused, why the hell do these guys want a 17 year old girl? I didn't ask them because I was eager to get outta here. Kian said something to Sam, then Sam walked up to me and offered to take any bags I had out to the car. "I ummm.... Have a small bag in my cell" sister Ann shot me a look. "I mean room" I corrected myself, and told sam to follow me. "No I didn't" I said, referring to the cell comment. Sam smiled and laughed. His laugh is amazing! We walked up to my room and he looked around. "Oh." He said in shock of how small and bland it was. "Yeah." I said as I grabbed my book bag and shoved my charger, sleep wear, and money in it. He took my bag and my hand, looked me in the eyes- he had to look down slightly because he was a few inches taller than me. "I'm so sorry. You'll never experience anything this shitty again." He said as he hugged me. He smells really good. "You smell real good!" I said and then realized how weird it sounded. He just laughed and held my hand as we walked back down to the main office to go to the car. The rest of the boys were already in the car so Sam just walk me out with him.