Skinny

Night DAY SEVEN
I was in Kian and my room. He walked in and handed me a box. "What's this?" I asked him. "It's... Open it." He smiled. Inside was a beautiful blue dress, earrings, a purse and matching shoes. "Kian?" I asked as I held the dress up to my body. "Put it on baby." He picked me up by my waist and kissed me. "Be ready at eight?" He smiled and left the room before I could respond. I yelled for Kira to come help me. She curled my hair and did my makeup. It took almost an hour, it was now seven thirty. I put on my dress, shoes, earrings, and the necklace he had gotten me. It was eight pm now. I walked out of the room to see a shit load of flower petals, and a note. In Kian's sloppy hand writing (I love his writing) "follow the clues" I laughed at the cheesiness. Gosh I loved that idiot. I followed the flowers through the hall and into Jc room. He was holding a sign saying "go to the place you passed out on your 18th" in Kian's writing. I hugged Jc, and walked out the front lawn. Ricky was holding a sign that said "go to the place of our first time 😉" I followed Ricky to his car, and we drove there. There was Trevor holding a sign saying "go to the place of our first fight, but stay off twitter". I hugged Trevor and got back into the car. I managed to stay off of my twitter. I walked back into the house and into Sam's room. Sam was holding a sign also. "Okay you can check twitter now." I hugged Sam and checked my twitter. Kira had posted "meet me in your room I need help..." I marched up the stairs, and into my room. He held a sin saying "turn around." I turned around to see Kian. He looked amazing. He had his hair all done, and he wore a tux. "You look great ki!" I said as I looked him up and down. "Not as good as you Hun" he smile and leaned down to kiss me. I put my hand on his chest. "Umm... Lipstick?" He pulled me in even closer and said "like I care?" Then he kissed me. Unlike any other kiss. I felt sparks. It was like we were flouting. Everything else went white and I couldn't hear anything besides our kiss and breathing. My eyes fluttered open to see his. He pulled away and smirked. "Your lips are bright pink..." I laughed. Kira giggled and I could hear the door close. And all the boys typing.  I'm assuming they had pictures. Kian walked me out to the drive way and took a shit load of photos. A white limo pulled up and Kian grabbed my hand. "Babe, this is too much." I whined. He ushered me into the limo, grabbed my chin and looked I to my eyes. "Nothing's too much for you baby girl" he smiled and shook his head. "I love you Kian. I really really love you." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist and kissed me again. "But Kian, why are you doing all of this?" I asked and shook my head. "Babe, I'm doing all this because I love you, and I'm really sorry the other day..." He trailed off. Then the driver stopped. "Umm... Mr. Lawley, there are girls crowding the restaurant. What would you like me to do?" He asked from the drivers seat. "Shit! How the fuck did they-" Kian started. I stopped him. "Babe it's fine." I leaned up to the driver and whispered for him to take us up to the beach. He did and sence it was almost 1am, no one was there. The driver left, and it was just me and Kian. "Wanna go in the water?" I asked and room off my heals. He looked at my and said "we don't have suits, and I can't swim in this tux..." I put down my purse and put my hair up. "That's the point. Will you unzip my dress?" I said and tuned around. He started laughing, but did it. "So were swimming in our undies?" He asked as he took off the suit. "Nope." I said as I unlatched my bra, took off my panties and ran to the dock. He took off his boxers and ran after me. "Skinny dipping in the dark? What if a fish eats you?" He said when he caught up. "Stop being such a pussy, want me to go first?" I did a pouty face to mock him. He smirked and jumped in, pulling me in with him. We swam for almost two hours, at around 3 am we got dressed and waited for he limo. I fell asleep holding Kian's hand.