Bye

Night (filming on day two)
Once Jc put me down we went to the living room, I was forced to sit between Sam and kira. Jc set up the camera and sat with us, after he fixed his hair four billion times. Each of the guys were asking me and her tweets from fans.
Jc asked "who and when was your fist kiss?" "I was 8, with a girl." I said awkwardly. Sam just looked at me and the other guys hooted at the fact that I've kissed a girl. (That is actually true...) Kira said "idk I was seven." And shrugged her shoulders. Trevor nudged her "starting young?" She pushed him. The questions continued.
Jc passed the phone to Trevor. Trevor looked at the phone then back at us and said " So, are you a virgin?" I responded with "Sure am!" Kira said "Yep." Trevor wiggled his eyebrows at her and said "not for long!" She rolled her eyes at him and called him a perv.
Kian took the phone and asked "did you graduate highschool?" I didn't want them to find out about this but they were going to anyways. I sighed and said "nope, I got kicked out for getting in a fight. I put a guy in the hospital..." Sam's eyes widened and he scooted slightly away, then scooted back. Kira said "oh... I graduated."
Ricky had the phone now and he asked " who was your first (with his lisp) bf and why did you break up?" Wonderful. I had to explain. "I won't say his name, but he got my friend pregnant then pushed her down a flight of stairs bedside he didn't want to be a father at 15. He wound up in the hospital..." I hated talking about it but they did ask. Kira looked at me then said "someone from middle school."
Sam took the phone from Ricky and said "Do you have a crush? If so who is it?" Damn it! I had to tell him didn't I. I've been honest on every question. "I do... It's... Ummm.... sam..." I said and looked away. Sam blushed and put his arm around my shoulder. "I like you too" he said and smiled. Awes everywhere. Kira jumped onto Trevors lap and said "Trevor! Duh!" And they hugged. Awes everywhere.
Then they ended the video with Kira and Trevor hugging and Sam with his arm around me. "Bye!"