Chapter 3

Louis POV

There was a loud slam of a door and my eyes shot open from sleep. Dad must have gone to work. I slowly worked my way out of my bed and walked over to my door. I reached up towards the handle but my fingers barely touched the knob of the door. I can't reach to get out!

Walking back over to my bed I slowly climb up on a sit there staring at nothing. I don't have anything fun in my room to play with, actually I don't have anything at all. I have never had a toy to play with in my whole life! I am only two and a half, but still that's a long time!

The only things I have in my room is my bed with stinky sheets on it. The sheets that used to be white, I think, are now a yellow color. Dad never washes them for me so they smell bad and there are holes all over them. The blankie I have on there does't keep me warm. And there are red stains  all over the whole bed from when dad hurts me.

My closet has two pairs of pants and three shirts. My dad never washes them and the shirts are way to big on me, hanging all the way down to my knees. I change my clothes sometimes but there is really no point because I am just changing into dirty clothes! My one jacket that I have has two holes in it so cold air just comes through anyway.

Looking around the room I tried to find a way out of the room, cause I don't like it in here. It's lonely and I am pretty sure there are monsters under my bed. I have never actually seen them, but I have heard them.

I jumped off the bed quickly and ran over to the door. I want to go over to see those boys from the other day they were nice. No one is ever nice to me. Well the only person I know really is my dad, I don't go outside, only when I have to wait beside the door when dad brings those ladies. So I only ever met those boys and they made me smile.

I ran over to the door again cause I want to go see those boys, they said I could coem over. I started jumping up and down trying to turn the knob on the door. Finally I turned the knob slightly and was able to open the door.

I ran out of the room and towards the front door, jumping I tried to turn the handle like in my room but it was locked. I turned back around and went into the living room. I climbed on the couch and grabbed the remote, just like every day. I guess I will have to see them another time.

I am used to being left him alone, dad does it quite often to work, but I never wanted to actually get out of the flat before. Normally I just sit here on the couch and watch TV, I always get bored after awhile and take a nap in my room, waiting for him to come home. Dad doesn't know that I watch TV, he has never seen me. So don't tell him!

Dad sometimes feeds meals me when he gets home but not a lot. I have snacks during the day and drink water from my sippy cup. I want to drink something that tastes better then water cause it's to plain. I see dad drink this stuff in a glass bottle sometimes, it makes his breath stinky and it makes him more angry. I don't want to drink that only the good stuff.

Dad almost never changes my nappy, I wear the same nappy for almost a week before he finally changes it, and I only get a bath when my nappy is changed. I like baths because I like being clean, but I am not clean a lot. I am always quite stinky and my butt gets itchy from my dirty nappy that I have to sit in all the time. I don't like it cause it's uncomfortable. I wish he could change it more.

Dad likes to hurt me a lot and gives me a lot of ouchies and boo boos. I don't like when he does that. When I cry he only hits harder! The other day a guy [A.N. Louis doesn't know it was Liam] came when dad was mad and had that weird smell on his breath like he does sometimes. He said it was my fault the guy came because I was so loud but he didn't hit me again that night so I am glad I made the man come to our door. I have a black marks up and down both of my arms from that day, but they don't really hurt that much only when I poke them.

I heard a noise come from the hallway like when dad comes home, I turned off the TV and ran to my room shutting my door like it was before, and climbing on the bed, that the monsters are still under, and acted like I was asleep.

My bedroom door slammed open and my angry faced dad came in my room. He grabbed me out of my bed and slammed me on the floor. "You made me get fired, you worthless piece of shit!"  he screamed at me and kicked my tummy. I don't like when he talks so loud it hurts my ears and makes my head hurt. I cried out and he kicked me again. "I was late to work, and it's all your fault."

"But Louis didn't see dad this mowning," I told him, because I didn't why was he blaming me! He always blames me for things I didn't do. He slapped me on the face.

"Don't talk back to me," he screamed in my face, "You have taken everything from me, my wife, my job, my dream of the perfect family and child. You are nothing but a screw up." He kicked me a few more times and kicked me in the side.

I kicked his shin and started crawling over to go under my bed, where the monsters are, but he grabbed my ankle and started to pull me back. I grabbed on to the leg of my bed and kicked his face with my other bare foot. When he let go I started to crawl again and hid in the back corner under my bed. I would rather be with the monsters under here then out there with him. Dad got down on his knees and looked under my bed, "Come back out here you Coward, you are going to pay for kicking me" he yelled at me and reached out his arm to try and grab me but he couldn't reach far enough.

"Fine then I will sit right here until you decide to come out," he smirked and sat on my bed, "you will need to come out eventually."

I started crying silently under my bed cause he gets mad when I cry. My tummy really hurts from his kicking and my cheek stings from him slapping me so hard. My ankle was throbbing from him pulling me back wards with it.

I laid under my bed for a long time, I could hear him on his phone playing games or something waiting for me to come out, but I'm not going to. My tummy started to growl like it does a lot and I went potty in my nappy again making it even more dirty, but what does that matter he won't change me anyway. Slowly my eyes started to close and I fell asleep under my bed with the monsters. But I think the monsters under here are nice because they don't hurt me like my dad.

==============

Here is the third chapter! The structure is kind of everywhere, but remember these are Louis' thoughts and he is only 2 1/2, so his thoughts just kind of jump around everywhere.

I hope you like it, and if you could please comment if I should even bother continuing this story because I honestly don't know what you guys think of it. And also vote please.

-Nik