Chapter 14

Harry spent the better part of the next day laying in bed crying his eyes out about his son that is now gone. While Zayn spent the day trying to get the man out of the bed. "Come on babe, you have to get out of bed." he tried again, as he sat on the edge of the bed rubbing the Cheshire boys back.

"I don't want to do anything with out my baby," he mumbled into his face turning from it's spot nuzzled into the soft white pillow so Zayn could see his face. Harry's eyes were bloodshot from crying all night and day, his hair matted and knotted because he was tossing and turning all night. The man was clutching one of Louis' stuffed animals to his bare chest.

Zayn signed and rubbed his hands over his face, "I know sweetie, it hurts him not being here," the Bradford boy responded. If he was being honest with himself he wanted to do exactly what his boyfriend was doing right now and stay in bed, but that wouln't get his little boy back in his arms. "But you have to get out of bed so we can talk to a lawyer or else he will never come back to us."

Harry sniffled before rubbing his eyes with his hand, slowly sitting up in the bed he pulled Zayn into his chest and gave him a hug, hiding his face in Zayn's neck. The black haired man rubbed circles on Harry's back trying to get him to cheer up.

"Why don't you go take a shower and then we can go to see out lawyer," she told his boyfriend. The younger boy nodded and handed the stuffed giraffe he was holding over to Zayn to keep safe while he was in the bathroom, before standing up and going to get ready.

It took less then an hour for Harry to get ready and out the door. Befroe they left Harry made sure to grab Louis' little stuffed giraffe to take with him.

Zayn drove the short distance to their lawyer's office while his boyfriend sat in the passenger's seat clutching his son's stuffed toy to his chest, bringing it up to his face every few minutes to smell the familiar vanilla scent of the little boy.

When the car was parked, the Bradford man hopped out of the car and rushed to the other side to open Harry's door. They intertwined their hand and walked into the law firm, the stuffed animal stilled in Harry't hand.

Zayn told the receptionist that they were there to see their lawyer, Morgan. The woman at the desk led them to Morgan's office and let them inside.

Morgan was sitting at her desk on the phone with what they assumed was another client, she gestured that she would be just one more minute. The pair sat in the seats in front of the desk, still clutching their hands together. Tears started to slip from the corners of Harry's eyes, Zayn leaned forward and kissed them away before kissing his lips then his forehead. The curly haired man clutched onto Zayn's shirt as more tears poured for his eyes.

Morgan cleared her throat after she hung up the phone and the men's head shot up to look at thier lawyer. "So I got information about the case from the your social worker," she began to explain, "I found out the court date wasn't supposed to be for a month and a half, but because he is so young I was able to convince the court to move up the date to in three days."

Grins spread across the men's faces at the prospect of getting thier son back sooner. But then Morgan started explaining a bot more and their faces dropped, "unfortunately I don't believe you will be able to get custody of Lewis."

"It's Louis," Zayn snapped at Morgan, angered at the thought of not having his little boy back in his arms in three days.

"I'm sorry," Morgan apologized, "courts are normally in favor of blood relatives because they dislike separating families, but I will assure you I will do everything I possibly can to get you back Louis."

The couple nodded before standing up and shaking the lawyers hand, "I will see you at court on Friday at eleven o'clock, I hope I can get him back for you two."

"Thank you," the both responded and walked out of the room at drove back to their now quiet house. The house that no longer held their giggling son.

++++++++++

It's the day of their court date and they have just arrived. Liam, Niall, and Tayla came along for moral support. Since they found out what had happened to Louis they had been spending the night at the Malik-Styles household to make sure they were OK and keep them company. And if the couple was honest they enjoyed having their friends over because it made the house less quiet and happier. They enjoyed spending time with little Tayla although they would have rather it have been with their baby or both of the toddlers.

Once out of the car Zayn fiddled with his tie and Harry smelled the stuffed giraffe once again. The familiar vanilla scent of his song was fading away because of the couple constantly holding in their hands, but it still comforted them to have it there with them.

They intertwined their hands and walked up to the court house, right inside door Morgan was standing waiting for her clients to arrive. She lead them into the court room, Liam, Niall, and Tayla all sat in the visitor's gallery while Harry and Zayn went up with Morgan to sit behind their desk.

Minutes after they sat down and old lady came walking into the room with her lawyer. When she passed Zayn and Harry she gave them a glare and a smirk. Zayn glared back a her and Harry clutched the giraffe tighter to his chest. Zayn brought his boyfriend into his arm and kissed the top of his head.

They heard the door in the back of the court room open again and heard the sound of their son's voice, "Daddy! Baba!" The couple whipped their heads around towards the sound of the voice and stood up instantly. The two year old ran to his dad's and jumped into Harry's waiting arms.

The Cheshire man started to pepper his son's face in kisses and Louis started to giggle. "Hi baby!" Harry cheered when he stopped attacking the boys face in tiny kisses, "how was the house you were staying at?"

"It was kay. Louis miss Daddy and Baba, Louis want to come home 'gain," he whimpered into his Daddy's neck.

"oh baby!" Zayn cried wrapping his strong arms around his boyfriend and son, "Daddy and I want you to come home too. We are going to try and bring you home today."

The judge walked into the room and called the court to order, and the couple reluctantly hand Louis over to Susan who brought him inside so he can sit with her.

Louis' grandmother was called to the stand first and Morgan asked her numerous questions all of which were responded to in a sickly sweet  and high pitched voice. She responded to all of the questions like she was a innocent little old grandma that had no idea what was happening to her grandson, but Zayn had a sick feeling about her in his stomach that she was just like her son.

Nobody else was need to be called to the stand because Susan provided her reports of the visits she conducted and Louis was to young to testify. The judge went into his chamber and spent some time to go over all the information he was given before he came back out.

"I have made my decision. I rule in favor of..."

========================

Cliffhanger!!!

So you guys made it to your goal and I posted the next chapter early! I hope you liked it, sorry of the court part was choppy I didn't want to go through the whole thing becuase it would hav been terrible.

I was writing this  the part with Louis in the chapter right after I watched Tarzan and so I was thinking about You'll Be in My Heart by Phil Collins the while time that's why it's on the side

Thank you for all of the comments and chapter I recieved on the last chapter! The were amazing keep it up!

I will be updating on FRIDAY!

Vote goal: 40

Comment goal: 20

Thank you again!

-Nik