Chapter 20

Harry's POV

We arrived at the studio where the Ellen show is taped early in the morning to ensure we were on time and ready when it was time to start taping the talk show. Louis is a bit grumpy this morning, laying down on the couch in the huge dressing room. He held his leapster in front of his face intently playing a game, ignoring Tayla every time she urged him to play with her and at times even hitting her away from him.

Zayn walked over our son, I can tell he was mad that Louis was being so rude today, and grabbed the game from his hands. "Baba!" the toddler shouted at him, reaching towards his game that my boyfriend took from him. Louis pouted and ran over to me, sticking his head in my chest and started to sob over the toy that was taken away from him, "tell baba give back to Louis."

I stroked the hair on my sons head  in an attempt to calm him down from the tantrum he was throwing, "Boo, why don't you play with Tayla. You have been ignoring her."

"No! You meanie head. Louis no like you," he cried and hit me with his small fists in my chest. Even though it did not hurt I was shocked that my sweet baby boy was hitting me, he has never once done this before.

I could seen the anger rising in Zayn and he came over to us and grabbed Louis' arm forcing the toddler to look at him, "Louis you never ever hit somebody. No matter how mad you are at them, it's really bad."

"Louis sorry, Louis bad boy," he sniffled, tears still pouring down his cheeks.

Zayn pulled him into his arms and started to rub his back lovingly, "no baby, you're not a bad boy, just don't do it again."

After the two year old calmed down, he came over to me and apologized for hitting me. I quickly accepted my son's apology and kissed his forehead before telling him I loved him very much and he was in fact a good boy.

He then went running off happily again and started to play with Tayla before it was time to start the interview.

________________

 A few hours later it was time for the interview to start and we were standing just outside the entrance to the stage waiting for Ellen to introduce us.

Story of My Life started to play and the four of us walked out and I was carrying Louis in my arms while Niall had Tayla in his arms. I gave Ellen a hug with Louis still set on my hip, and the toddler gave her a kiss on the cheek, before I turned around and sat down on the couch settling Louis on my lap.

The rest of the boys gave Ellen a hug and now it was time to start the interview.

"So boys, It's nice to see you all again! And it seems that you have had some new additions since the last time I saw you all. Who is this adorable little boy and girl?"

Liam was the first to speak up, "This is Niall and my daughter Tayla Rose Harper Lee Payne," he introduced stroking the head of the three year old who had her face hidden in Niall's chest, " and this little boy over here is Zayn and Harry's son Louis William Malik." Louis waved at Ellen and gave her a cheeky smile. 

Ellen smiled back at Louis and waved her hand, "How old are you little man?"

"Louis two," he replied holding up three fingers, I chuckled at him and bent one of his fingers down so he was holding the correct number of fingers.

"He turns three next month," Zayn beamed in pride for his little boy, "and little Tayla turns four in January," he added.

"Wow you have two big birthdays coming up very soon," Ellen smiled at the two toddlers alternating between the two of them who were sitting on opposite sides of the couch, she then turned her attention back to the four members of the band, "what made you want to adopt?"