Chapter 18

After they left their managements office, they went to their respective houses and packed for the trip they were taking the next day. Louis had a hard time understanding that he didn't need to pack every little thing that he owned. "Baby, we will only be gone for a couple days, lets pack only three outfits and two toys," Harry tried to explain to the toddler, who insisted on helping his dad pack his belongings in the suitcase.

"But Daddy, what if Louis no whats to weaw it!" he complained. The process is being to really frustrate him. What if when the time came to dress and he didn't want to wear the monkey shirt but instead his Hulk shirt that his Daddy didn't pack.

The curly haired man shook his head, his son is really picky about what he wears on what days, he could already tell the boy was going to be a handful in his teen years.

"Boo, how about you pick out the toys you are bringing, and I will pick out your clothes," he tried to compromise because at this rate Harry will be bringing piece of clothing the boy owned on their short trip to Los Angeles and Harry would have no room in the suitcase because he was sharing with the toddler.

The toddler huffed and crossed his arms attempting to glare at his Daddy, but it didn't last long bacause he started to giggle when his father gave him a fake glare right back to him. Louis skipped of to go and find his toys that he was going to bring on the flight.

When Harry was finished packing Louis' and his clothes in the suitcase, as well as packed his boyfriend's clothes in the other suitcase because he knew the Pakistani man  would wait until morning to actually pack if he didn't do it for him, Harry walked off to go and find his son. He walked into the room to find the small boy contemplating on two different stuffed animals.

"Daddy, can Louis bringed bof?" he questioned.

"If both can fit in you Diego bag," he told the small boy. Louis nodded then stuffed both the animals in the bag. "What else do you have in there, little man?" he questioned picking up the bag, inside there was his leapster 2 with a couple of educational games, his tiny superman head phones that go with the game system, and his favorite book, who stole the cookies from the cookie jar, along with the two stuffed animal he just put into the bag. "I think you are all packed Boobear, why don't you go and watch some T.V."

The toddler ran off to the living room, having no problems with the stairs because he has been practising them lately so he didn't need any help. When he saw that Tayla had no problems using the stairs he became determined to master them, because he was embarrassed he was unable to use them be himself. Harry still watched over him while he was climbing up and down though just in case. 

Harry walked into the kitchen after he saw that Louis had the T.V. on and it was flipped to the Nick Jr. channel. Inside the kitchen, Zayn was putting together various snacks for not only the toddler but also Harry and himself  on the long trip they were encounter.

The couple had to be very prepared for this flight. This flight was going to last 11 hours and on their own it was never a big deal but now that they were traveling with a toddler, it will be a lot worse considering he can only sleep so long and when he wakes up he with be bubbling with energy they needed to entertain him.

"Babe, can you pack the rest of the diaper bag, while I finish up these snacks?" Zayn questioned. The curly haired man nodded and went to work.

Finally at around ten o'clock with Louis already sound asleep in his bed the couple had finished getting everything ready for their first trip with the little boy, although it would only last a few days. Now they knew some of the things they would need when tour started, which will be a whole other fiasco.

When morning came, Zayn thankfully woke up with little complaint, which to Harry was a blessing because he would already have to deal with a cranky toddler considering how early they had to wake up to get to the airport in enough time.