Chapter 19

Zayn and Harry were in their hotel room with Louis, and Niall and Liam were with Tayla in the room next door. The interview was not scheduled until tomorrow so for the day they could just hang out in LA, one of Harry's favorite cities in the world.

"Daddy, can we go swimming, pwease?" Louis pouted, as he climbed up on his fathers lap and gave him puppy dog eyes, knowing they almost always worked on the curly haired man. The two year old was getting bored with just sitting in the hotel room watching cartoons. He could do that at home! He wanted to do something new and exciting, and he decided swimming would be just the thing because they don't have a pool at their house in London and they never really had time to go somewhere.

Harry thought about it for a while, if they did go swimming he would have to look after not only his son but also his boyfriend considering he raven haired man had yet to learn how to swim. "I'm not sure, baby. Baba is not a huge fan of the water you will have to ask him."

Louis climbed down from Harry's lap from where his father was sitting on the couch and toddled over to the bed in the bedroom of their suite. He pulled himself onto the bed and after a bit of difficulty finally succeed. The small boy then proceeded to crawl to the lump on the bed also known as a Zayn and sat down on his waist, "Baba!" he yelled bringing his face inches away from his napping father, when he Bradford man didn't wake up the two year old brought his tiny fist up to his Baba's cheek and started to poke him repeatedly while yelling Baba in his ear.

Minutes later, much to the toddlers dismay for taking so long, Zayn let out a groan and slowly started to open his golden eyes. When the blur from the sudden light cleared up he found himself looking into the crystal blue eyes of his son, "Boo, what's wrong?" he questioned.

"Louis wants to go swimming, Baba!" he cheered, bouncing on Zayn's stomach slightly in excitement. The grown man gasped from the force of his son landing on him repeatedly, and grabbed the small boy's waist in order to stop him from continuing.

"Baba doesn't really like swimming," he tried to explain to the toddler. Zayn ould have been fine of Harry and Louis went, while he stayed here but he knew his boyfriend wanted to spend time together as a family.

"Please Baba?" Louis pouted. Zayn could see this meant a lot ot the small boy and he would not give up until he got his way, so the Pakistani man decided he might as well give in right now.

"Go tell Daddy that you need to get your swim suit on," he sighed. Louis stood cheered, before kissing his dad on the cheek and jumping off the hotel bed in search of his dad to tell him the great news.

The tan man pulled his tired body out of the comfortable hotel bed in order to get ready for the horrible experience he was about to undertake. When he was ready in his swim gear and had grabbed three towels, he walked into the common area of the hotel room and walked in on Harry rubbing layers of sunscreen on the poor toddlers tan skin, "Babe, if you put anymore our son's tan skin is going to be pure white," Zayn laughed.

"I just don't want my baby to get a sun burn," Harry explained, finished off with the last bit of cream that he was rubbing on Louis' cheek as Louis squirmed for the cold lotion. When the small family was all finished getting ready for their trip to the ocean they headed out. Preston decided to be the one to accompany them to the beach in the very likely chance that a group of fans and paparazzi decided to follow them.

Once they made it to the beach, Louis was bouncing around excited to be able to swim for the first time ever. Harry grabbed his hand, walking with him down the sand, finding a nice secluded spot to set up their stuff. They were lucky enough to find a part of the beach that had relatively nobody in sight besides a old couple walking along the water and a middle aged man playing with his dog.

The curly haired man pulled out the children's superman life vest out of one of the bag he brought along and put ot on the two year old boy to ensure he would be safe when they went in the water. Louis was a bit reluctant to put in the flotation device because he insisted he was a big boy that didn't need the help, but after a stern look from Harry he gave in and let his daddy put on the vest.

"I am going to stay up here with Preston, Love," Zayn told his boyfriend as he pulled ff his shirt and laid out one of  the towels he had brought along with them trying to get a bit of a tan, "but you go in the water with Louis."

Harry nodded and grabbed the toddlers hand, who immediately dragged the adult to the waters edge, excited to start swimming, but as soon as his foot landed in the water he stopped. "It's so cold, Daddy!" Louis shivered, taking his foot back out of the water and retreating a few steps.

Harry walked into the water until it came up to his knees and stopped, "Come on Boo, it isn't that bad."

Louis shook his head, deciding to stand there and watch his dad in the freezing cold water. A few minutes past and the toddler was tired of watch his dad in the water and choose it was time to join him. "Ok Daddy, I'm ready to go in!" he called to his curly haired father.

Harry held his hand out to him a mere eight feet away, "Come here, Baby," he called to the two year old.

Louis shook his head, "No Daddy, You have to hold my hand. I'm just a little boy!" Harry rolled his eyes slightly at his son's over dramatic nature and walked the few feet out of the water in order to grab his son's hand.

After Harry and Louis spent twenty minutes in the water, Louis having learned to swim fairly well with his life vest on, they came out of the water to join their boyfriend/Baba as well as their bodyguard on the beach towels that were laid out nicely on the sand.

"Can I take this off now? I won't go in the water," Louis complained about the life vest. Harry nodded and unstrapped it for him. Once it was off the small boy only had on a water diaper and a swimming diaper cover, and he took off to play in the sand. Zayn and Harry curled up together on the towels, Zayn reading a book and Harry going through his Twitter feed, but they both looked up every few moments to make sure Louis was being safe.

They were sat their relaxed on the sand for almost an hour when they heard a scream followed by giggles and more screams, Zayn and Harry's head both shot up and looked to where the sound was coming from to find a group of girls running towards them with their phones out and papers waving in the air waiting to be signed. Preston shot up from his position sitting in the sand and went to try and stop the girls from getting to the family, but of course one man can't stop twenty screaming and excited girls.

Harry started to pack up all of their beach supplies, while Zayn went over to the toddler and started to clean up his toys, "Come on baby we have to go," he told Louis.

The two year old pouted, "Why Baba? I want to play!"

"You can play at the hotel, I pinkie swear," Zayn told his son holding out his pinkie. The toddler linked his pinkie with the tan man with a smile on his face. The black haired man picked Louis up and set him on his hip and held the toy bag in his other arm, Harry had all of their other stuff packed up in the beach bag. The four of them started to make their difficult trip back to the car.

Girls were grabbing at Zayn and Harry's shirts and screaming in all of their ears, so much so that Louis was covering his ears. The small boy had tears streaming down from all the chaos the made him panic, when a girl reached out and grabbed onto Louis' arms Zayn snapped. He whipped his body around and looked the girl in the eyes, "don't touch my son," he growled.

Whispers started to raise up from the group of girls, "why did you do that?" "Who did that?" "Are you stupid?" The group took this time while the girls were yelling at the girl to get out of the beach and to the car.

Once they settled down in the car, Harry and Zayn worked on soothing the small boy who was still crying from the mob he had just gone through.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Poor baby Louis just had his first experience with the fans!

Tell me what you think please comment and vote!

And I think I will start a question/answer thing, so just ask me any question you would like and I will pick my favorite and I will anwser it in the next chapter!

-Nik