Chapter 17

Harry's POV

After I hung up the phone, from talking to a member of management, I explained to Zayn how they wanted us to come and talk to them with Louis. Zayn looked angry at Modest! intervening with concerns about Louis. 

"What do they care?" he muttered with a scowl on his face. I leaned forward and pecked his lips to take away the ugly expression on his beautiful face before scooping my baby up in my arms and taking him upstairs to get his shoes on his feet.

"Whewe we goin, Daddy?" Louis questioned as I slipped the shoes on his little feet. He seemed worried, probably confused about why Zayn got upset all of a sudden.

I gave him a reassuring smile to show him there is nothing to worry about, "we are going to see Baba and my bosses, sweetheart," I tried to explain to him in the most simple way I thought he could understand. I started to slip his small jacket on his arms as he continued to question me.

"Why?" he question, his eyebrows frowning together and his head tilted to the side.

"They want to meet you baby," I told him simply before scooping him up in my arms and started to carry him down the stairs. When I got back into the living room, Zayn was ready to leave, I handed the toddler over to my boyfriends.

I quickly put on my jacket and shoes, grabbed the keys and my wallet, and we were all out of the house. Zayn buckled Louis in his car seat as I went around the car to the drivers seat. Finally we were all in the car and I started to drive off the management building.

When we arrived, Zayn got Louis out of the car, before we walked up the the tall building. I heard Louis mummble "Wow" as he leaned back in Zayn's arms trying to look at the top of the building.

"It big!" Louis squealing, pointing his little finger up towards the sky as he looked at me with huge eyes.

"It sure is," I laughed. He is amazed by the smallest things and it is just the cutest thing in the world.

As soon as we got into the building, Louis was taken back by all the people rushing around trying to get their job done. His head kept whipping around as he attempted to take everything happening around him in. Zayn tried to calm his excitement at all of the bustling people down because he was afraid Louis would fall out of his arms if he kept it up much longer.

Finally we were able to make it to the elevator where Louis discontinued looking around everywhere. Zayn sighed in relief as soon as the toddler stopped moving in his arms.

When we made it to the top floor, a management member met us as the the doors opened and escorted us into the conference room.

Once inside we saw that not only had they called us but Niall and Liam as well because they were sitting inside with Liam on one chair, holding Niall's hand who was right next to him and Tayla was sitting on Niall's lap, hiding her face in his neck.

We walked in and sat down beside the trio, we were in a very similar position as the other three only Louis decided to face forward in Zayn's lap and he was leaning back in his cheat, my boyfriends strong arm was wrapped around his waist keeping him from slipping and his other hand intertwined with mine.

Mr. Michaels at the head of the table called the meeting to order as soon as we sat down at the opposite end of the table. "You boys decided to tell the world that you adopted children without consulting us first?"

We all looked at each other and none of the other boys looked like they were going to speak up first so I decided to start it off, "Well yeah, they are our children, you have no say in raising them that is all us."

"Yes but it says in your contracts that we have a say in all aspects of your lives that effects your image," the man smirked at us. He likes to think he can control us like puppets, all until we all came out as gay, he has been trying to gain his control again ever since, but we have not let him yet.

Liam decided to speak up this time, "last time I check they have their own lives and they didn't sign any contract and no where in ours did it mention anything about our future children if we were to have any within the contract." Mr. Micheal's smirk dropped off his face and he looking like he was about to start cursing up and down.

"Well even so, we have set up a interview in a couple days with Ellen in Los Angles so you will be flying out tomorrow to go," he announced to us, then got up out of his chair and walked out of the room giving us now room to protest.

"What Lost Angels?" Louis questioned me.

I gave him a smile, "Baby, it's Los Angles, and its a city in America."

His eyes lit up, "We go Merica!" he squealed, bouncing in Zayn's arms.

"Yep Boobear."

+++++++++++++++

I am so sorry I took so long to post this chapter.

This week has been absolutely hectic! I have rehearsals for my musical I am in at school, I am an Editor for my school Yearbook so that takes tons of time, I have three college classes on top of my normal classes and ontop of all that i fractured my wrist. Sorry for complaining but I am very stressed right now.

Anyway I won't be able to do updates as frequently so I will do them as soon as I can but right now I am typing with one hand and it's super hard.

I won't update until I have met my comment and vote goals because you guys have stopped commenting and it makes me sad.

Vote goal: 60

Comment goal: 30

I know you guys can do it, you can comment anything, just don't leave a comment that only says to update add a little more, please I want some feedback, you can even just tell me about your day.

Thank you!

Vote! Comment! Fan!

-Nik