Chapter 10

NO ONE POV

Louis walked into the new room that his Zaynie made him and gasped. He absolutely loved it. His old room was no where near as cool as this room.

His room had a dinosaur theme to it with a twin sized bed against the wall that had sheets covered in different species of dinosaurs, some colored in some not. The wall behind his bed was a chalk board, and on the night side table beside his bed there was a small bucket filled with chalk so he could draw all over his wall. Hanging above his bed there was a few paintings that he did with Zaynie and Hazza taped up next to a dinosaur head. On the floor there was a white cut out rug of a T-Rex. The wall opposite his chalk board wall, Zayn had painted a large mural of dinosaurs.

Louis stated to look around his rom amazed by everything he saw. Zayn came up behind him and picked him up setting his on his hip. "Do you like it, love?" the bradford boy questioned. Louis started nodding his head with a huge smile on his face, Zayn smiled back at him glad he could make the toddler happy.

"Where Hazza?" the boy questioned. Zayn shrugged then started walking out of the newly revealed room with Louis on his hip in search of his boyfriend.

When they made it down stairs they found Harry making lunch for them in the kitchen. Zayn set the toddler on the counter and went up behind Harry hugging him from behind. Harry smirked and turned around giving his boyfriend a quick peck on the lips before walking out of his grip and going to get dishes out of the cabinet.

"Zaynie! Juicey please!" the toddler shouted at his father. Louis had yet to start calling his new dads 'Baba' or 'Daddy' yet, but the two men don't mind they are just giving him some time to settle to his new life for now.

"Ok sweetheart," Zayn told the blue eyed boy and went to pour some apple juice in Louis' blue sippy cup then handed it to the toddler.

Louis' chubby hand grabbed the handles of the cup and started to greedily drink the juice. Juice started to dribble down his chin and Zayn readily grabbed a paper towel to dry it before it got on his clothes, "slow down there buddy, or you will give yourself a tummy ache," the man told his son.

The toddler listened to his dad and took the sippy cup out of his mouth, and giggled up at his dad. Harry came up to the two of them and tickled Louis, "What's so funny, little man?" the curly haired man asked. Louis made grabby hands toward Harry, and when he picked him up Louis gave the green eyed man a big slobbery kiss on the cheek then giggled again.

Harry and Zayn both laughed with the little boy. "Lunch is ready you two," Harry told his two men, then carried the toddler to the table and placed in in his high chair.

For lunch, Louis ate half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, which ended up all over his face and hands, He was also able to get Harry to feed him some of his lunch which was heated up pasta from the night before. When lunch ended Harry took the toddler up to the bathroom to wash is face and hands, and give him a change of clothes since he was such a messy eater.

"We need to get you to actually get the food in you month little one," Harry joked with Louis while he was changing him into a new shirt that had spider man on it.

The small boy giggled and said "No food in mouth!" then ran out of the room as soon as he was dressed and over to the stairs where he stopped.

Louis hasn't quite gotten used to the stairs yet in the house and he needed help getting up and down them. When Harry caught up to the little boy he grabbed his hand and the two started to slowly make their way down the stairs. About half way down the door bell rang, "Zayn, honey can you get the door we are still coming down the stairs!" Harry yelled to his boyfriend.