Chapter 16

The next morning, Harry and Zayn were awoken on their bed by a toddler jumping on top of them. Harry sat up on the bed and scooped up Louis in his arms and started to tickle him, "What are you doing in here?"

The two year was giggling uncontrollabley from his daddy tickling his tummy but he was finally able to squeak out, "I wanted to cuddle!"

The Cheshire man stopped tickling his son and gave him a kiss on the head before laying back in his bed and cuddling with the little boy. Zayn pouted from his spot on the other side of the king sized bed, "What about me?"

Harry rolled his eyes at his boyfriend before opening his arms for the Bradford man to rollover into. Soon the whole family was close together snuggled up.

Harry was running his fingers through Louis' baby soft hair, while Zayn rubbed the little boy's stomach. The toddlers eyes were closed and the couple thought he was asleep. They gave each other a kiss on the lips and closed their eyes ready to slip back to sleep.

Nothing could disturb this scenery moment, the family all sleeping cuddled up in the bed together. Or that's hat they thought until Louis sat straight up in the bed and yelled, "Louis hungwy!"

Zayn groaned from being tired and Harry smirked at him, "Come on then Boo," Harry announced picking up the toddler, "let's go make some breakfast. We don't need Baba's help anyway, don't tell him but he is a horrible cook."

Zayn picked up Harry's pillow and threw it at the back of his boyfriend's head. "I heard that!" Harry turned around and winked at the tired man, before walking down the stairs with Louis to make breakfast.

Harry set Louis on the counter before walking around the his large kitchen to find all of the stuff to make pancakes, sausage, and cut up some fruit. After putting all ingredients in the bowl for thier pancakes he handed the bowl over to Louis, "Ok Boobear, you just need to stir the fork to mix it all together." The toddler nodded his head before getting to work.

While the curly haired boy was cutting up the fruit and had the sauasge in the pan cooking, Zayn came suffling down stairs in just his pajama pants, showing off his tanned, toned, and tattooed chest. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriends waist while he kissed his neck, "Hi Babe."

They felt a splatter land on of their faces and in their hair. They turned to the little boy sitting on the counter to see him holding the fork in the air with a huge grin on his face. "Hey trouble, what did you just do?" Zayn asked his son with a small smile in his face.

Louis tilted his head to the side with a cute pout, "Who, Me?" he questioned pointing at himself with his tiny finger.

"Yes, you!" Zayn laughed at the little boy as he walked towards him. Louis' eyes widened as his Baba walked towards him and he reached his tiny hand into the batter to splatter him again, but before he could get it on his father, Zayn got the bowl out of his hands. "Nice try mister," Zayn smiled before he put a like bit of the batter on his son's nose, "gotcha!"

Louis opened his mouth in surprise before frowning at Zayn, "no faiw Baba!"

The rest of breakfast pasted uneventful. Harry and Zayn were both successful in washing the pancake batter out of their hair after they had finished eating and now the family was sitting in the living room spending time together. Louis is sitting on the floor with Zayn as they drew pictures together. go Diego go! was playing on the T.V. and the toddler kept getting distracted by the show and would stop drawing before looking back down and coloring once more. Harry sat on the couch behind his boyfriend and son looking at his twitter  feed as he listened to Zayn and Louis spending time together.

"Hey babe?" Harry suddenly spoke up. Zayn turned around to face his boyfriend with a raised eyebrow, silently telling him to continue. "Do you think we should tell the fans about Louis today?"

Zayn thought about it for a few minutes before replying, "yeah because a lot of fans saw me with him on Halloween and they are probably wondering about it."

"Come in baby we are going to take a picture of you!" Harry announced to his son. The little boy looked up at him with a pout on his face.

"Louis no want pictuwe," he replied.

Harry scooped the toddler up in his arms, "but we are going to post it on twitter so all of our fans can see how cute you are!" the Cheshire man told Louis trying to act excited so his son would stop whining.

Louis reluctantly nodded his head, before he was set on the ground so his fathers could both take a picture of him to post on twitter. "Boobear you have to smile," Zayn explained to the grumpy toddler.

Louis gave a half smile still refusing to show his teeth, but it was the best the couple was going to get of their son right now so they didn't complain.

Harry_Styles

This is @zaynmalik and my adorable little boy. He didn't want his picture taken.

zaynmalk

Me and @Harry_Styles adopted this little boy. His name is Louis William Styles-Malik.

As soon as the tweets were published the news feeds exploded even more then they do on a day to day basis. Tons of people were telling the couple how cute Louis was and how they were the perfect family.

"What does it say, Daddy?" Louis questioned his father as he looked at all the tweets that were on Harry's phone. The singer started to read the tweets to Louis as his face broke out in a smile. "They like me?"

"Yeah Boobear, they do," Harry smiled giving his son a kiss on the cheek.

Harry just skipped over all the tweets that were hate on Louis, he couldn't understand how people could be saying such things about any child, let alone Louis the best little boy in the whole entire world. (He may be a little bias).

"Liam and Niall tweeted about Tayla," Zayn claimed as he was looking through his own feed.

"Let me see," Harry told his boyfriend, reaching for his phone. He saw the picture of his niece a smiled. She was such a cute little girl and his best friends were lucky to have her as a daughter.

Soon Louis started to get bored of hearing all the tweets and he crawled onto the ground, once again starting to draw a picture with the help of Zayn, who scooted down onto the floor as well.

The afternoon seemed to pass in a blur that is until the got a call from management.

++++++++++++

I am so sorry I didn't post this until now. I have had a super busy and hectic week both at school and at home. I feel so bad that this is late. Please forgive me!

Anyway I hope you like the chapter, it was pretty fluffy and a cute family chapter that I love.

Thank you so much for all of the comments and votes they really mean tons to me.

This weeks dedication goes to theliving_tombstone becasue in her comment she brought up something I never thought of and it was amazing. I love when people do this!

Comment Goal: 30

Vote Goal: 60

Please Vote, Comment, and Fan!

Favorite comment gets a dedication!

-Nik