Chapter 11 : ARE WE LOST AGAIN ?

This is dedicated to @abbyphua7 for the idea lol thank you for reading babe 💕
And all my other babies THANKYOU 💕
-monster

Sehun Pov:
"Are we finally here Luhan ?" It's been 30 minutes since we started walking , I didn't think it could be any farther then it already was .
I don't remember ever walking this far before .
"Yea actually , right over there is a school ." He pointed into between the trees in the far distance .
"Ah school huh ?" I mumbled under my breath .
"Did you say something ?" Luhan turns to look at me .
"No ." I say walking ahead to the school .
We walked for another 5 minutes and I finally see the school except .. It wasn't my school .
"Uh where are we ?"
The school seemed like a kindergarten school . It was rundown , it seemed like it wasn't used for decades .
" I think we are on the far side of the city ." Luhan rubs the back of his neck , causing his hair to stand up in its ends .
"I swear we were gonna be at least closer . "
"How far ?"
"What?"
"How much farther until we get there ? " I say glaring at him . I can't believe this . Im totally gonna loose a lot of weight because of him in thin enough .
"Walking ? About 1 . Maybe 2 hours . But by car .. 30 minutes . "
"Well then where's the car?"
Luhan stayed silent for a couple seconds before turning to me and smiling a devil like smile .
"What ?"
"I have a car ." He said still smiling .
He ran away from me and I ran after him . Hot on his trail he stops making me almost bump into him .
"Right there ." He said pointing to an empty space between the tress .
And there it was .
Out of all cars it was a corvette .
A mustang . And omg .
"Well what are you standing there for ."
"Uhh , where the hell did you get this Luhan ."
He thought for what seemed like forever , most likely trying to remember what happened .
"A former member of our pack went out to the real world ." He started ." He had a great life there , he even managed to get himself a wife and kids . But one day he wanted to come back for his family to come see , where he used to belong , of course his family knew about it so they came along . When he was driving back he was found by local hunters . They stopped him , made him and his family get out of the car and murdered them . " oh my god .
"How ?! What the hell is wrong with. Hunters ?! " I don't understand to be able to kill a child , a whole family for that matter .
"They all turned crazy psycho ."
"But to kill everyone ?! That's insane !"
"They didn't kill everyone. .. They left the kid behind to suffer ." He got lost in thought . As if he was remembering a memory of great importance .
"He was around 10 at the time . He was traumatized when the pack found him said he couldn't remember anything ."
He voice drifted off as he walked to the car and looked underneath it .
"That's awful " I say as I walk towards his body that Is flat on the ground .
"Do you even know how to drive ?"
I said squatting down beside him as he searched for whatever he was looking for .
"Nope " he popped the P.
"But you do ."
"What ?!"
***
"Yo Sehun ... Uhh" Luhan tapped my shoulder as I gripped the stearing wheel tightly . I'm probably gonna get some calluses after this .
"I didn't realize I'm sorry ."
"You didn't realize we barely had any gas left ?" I hissed , well at least we made it to the city , it would've taken forever without the car . I take out the key which Luhan found under the car and placed it in my pocket .
"Oh!" Luhan suddenly shouted .
"What is it this time ?" I look at him as I watch him take out a wad of cash out of the glove department .
"Where the hell did that come from ?!" I grabbed it from his hands and started counting .
30,000
60,000
80,000
90,000
100,000
130,000
199,00
Omg, it's almost 200,00 Won .
"Where did you get this?" I glared at Luhan why would he hide this from the rest .
"It was for emergencies." He shrugged as he unlocked the door and got out .
I followed him doing the same and got out the door , heading towards him on the side walk next to a small building  .
"You know where to go right ?" Luhan said walking ahead of me .
"No ...  " I looked at the ground as Luhan turned to me eyes wide .
"Are we lost again ?"he asks me .
" I've never been to this part of Seoul ." I told him honestly , I mean why lie .
"You have got to be kidding me ." He ran his hand through his hair making it go pushback for a split second before becoming a sexy mess again .