Chapter 13: Reuniting

Sehun POV

The next morning I woke up to someone who I love deeply in my arms. I turned to my side to admire his beauty. Not wanting to wake him I touched his face lightly with the tips of my finger.

"So beautiful." I whispered.

Luhan's eyebrows scrunched together and he whined a bit. I froze.

Crap did I wake him? .

Luhan's eyes slowly but surely opened and I cursed myself in my head for being too loud.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry did I wake you?"
I told Luhan while running my fingers through his hair.

Luhan blushed greatly while nodding his head.

"I woke up to your scent." He says wrapping his hands around me body, snuggling closer. He sniffs me making me chuckle in my morning voice.

"You smell like the forest. I love the forest."

I caressed his head and kissed his forehead chastely. "Are you still hurting?"

I felt Luhan's head shake. "No, it's okay now."

I sigh, I like this situation right now. It's like I've knew Luhan forever .

"It's like we knew each other forever. We fit together so perfectly." I sigh once more tightening my grip.

Suddenly Luhan loosens himself from my body and sits up.

Confused I ask him what's wrong. "Sehun." Luhan sighs," I have to tell you something." He bites his lip before licking it while getting up and heading to the bathroom.

Luhan comes back seconds later with a towel around his waist." Sorry, it'll be awkward if I was naked."

"What is it Lu? Just tell me."

With a heavy heart Luhan sits back down on the bed with me sitting up and sitting down beside him.

"We-I, uh.. The forest.

"The forest isn't real."

"What?!" I gasped, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, that wasn't possible. If I was in the forest I was sure it was real.

"Don't lie to me Luhan."

"I'm not lying."

I stayed quiet, I didn't know what to say so I said nothing.

"It doesn't exist Sehun, not to the rest of the world at least. No one can see it."

" What the hell do you mean no one can see that place?! " What is he talking about what's happening ?
"I mean that place does not exist to the normal ones ,not the house not the tree that would be standing next to you , and especially not the forest ." Luhan had his head down as he whispered quietly waiting for my reaction on this whole situation .
"What do you mean normal ones luhan . WHAT DOES THAT MEAN !!?"he winced at my screaming . I didn't mean to but , I can't control this feeling anymore .
"I mean... The humans . Humans can't see that place nor can they be in it . The only way you can is if ..." He doesn't finish . he just stops as if he was forced not to say it .
"IF WHAT LUHAN IF WHAT ! " I forced it out half yelling half quietly whispering .
"If You're one with the forest ,meaning, a mystical creature ."

"Don't fuck with me Luhan. " I say getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"To change." I said bluntly as I went to the bathroom. Putting on my dirty clothes, I grabbed my key card before walking to the door, opening the door and walking out. I knew it was rude, but I needed some space, and I hope he could understand.