CHAPTER 7 :THE NEW KID

SEHUN POV

"okay class I would like to introduce you to a new student ." I hear from behind the thin fragile door .

"You can come in now !!"

shit shit shit shit , im not ready for this yet ..okay Oh Sehun comme de fuck down* . I open the sliding door cautiously waiting to be surrounded by werewolfs of some sort . I close my eyes and carefully walk towards the teacher .

"Now introduce yourself ." I open my eyes carefully and all I see are ...HUMANS!!

"WAIT ARE YOU GUYS ALL HUMAN !!" I said

"HAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS WITH THIS GUY!!?!?!?!" someone from the back of the class pointed at me and laughed .

"OH MY GOD I KNOW WHAT THE HELL OF COURSE WE ARE YOU CRAZY !!! "

Shit now I look like a freak . I really want to say something but it will only make my first impression worse .

"So you arent WERE- "

"OMG LOOK OUT THE WINDOW !!!!! JI YONG IS FIGHTING AGAIN !!!

All of a sudden a whole group of wild animals jump out of their seats and towards the window , greedy looking for some entertainment . I watch closely trying to get a view too , when I feel a rough callused hand grab my wrist and drag me away out the door and into the hallway .

"What do you think you doing ." The strong and many voice whispered harshly into my ear .

Uncousiously I looked dwon not wanting to see what I asume are angry eyes .

"What do you mean what im doing ." I asked

"What do I mean , What do I mean is telling the whole world that we are WEREWOLVES thats what I mean . " His words shcoked me .

I look up slowly and Im face to face with the man whos had said his name was Chanyeol .

"Wait," I said "Do you mean to tell me its only you guys that are werewolfs and your like the last ones on the planet ...WOAH ITS LIKE A TEEN MOVIE !!" I said with enthusiasm . I watch as he facedpalmed his forehead hard and left a big mark on his dopey looking face .

"Yes its like a teen movie . Werent you listining to us when we were walking over here we told you not to tell anyone . " I paused for a moment thinking hard as to what happened . All I remember is thinking about how cool it would be if a gun man came into our class and I totally like turned into a ninja a wushued his ass .

"No ." I finally stated .

"What the heck were you doing while we were talking to you for atleast an hour ."

An hour !!!! We walked that far I didnt even notice I was sO caught up in my own world wow .

"N-Nothing . " I stuttered making me look even stupider

"You hesitated .. " Chanyeol said

"No I didnt !! Its nothing I swear . " I tried to persuade him but by the look in his eyes it didnt work .

"Dont tell me you were daydreaing about saving the class in some sort of dangerous situation."

"Shit how did you .. I mean NOOOO !!"

"Thought so . Now listen to me carefuly no one must know about us alright if they found out they will start hunting us again and we cant loose anymore people then we alrady have.... We were so many . " he started to get distant , as if recalling somethig that was very special to him .

"Okay I understand . " I look down once more .. and then up .. then down ...and now ..confused?

"Chanyeol-ssi ...I thought you didnt wear clothes .."

"Uh-Uh well when im at home but right now we are in public ... we choose not to wear it when we form cuz it ripps our clothes " he tells me awkwardly .

"Wait I thought you guys didnt know anything about the outside world ..." I ask extremely confused .

"What the Hell who told you that of course we do .. I mean why do you think we live in a house with couches and tables and chairs and not a cave ."

"Fucking Luhan ." I curesed out of my breath .

"Luhan?? OOOooOOooOOoohh okaaayyy I get it now ... That happened to him too so I guess he wanted to try it with the newbie .. What and idiot ."

"So you guys do know what cars are and phones and laptops and stuff like that ."

"Of course we do look ." I watch as he pulls out the rectangular, glass, modern ,origianl figure out of his denim formal school uniform . "Look!!" He says ,"Its the latest model ! The Samsung Galaxy S5! "

"Oh, "I stated .."You're a Samsung person ."

"What is that supposed to me-" He starts but I didnt let him finish ..

"Wait that happened to him too ?? " I asked

"Well Yea ??...He didnt tell you . He wasnt really origianally from our family he left when he was pretty young and came here .. I dont know why but he said he already knew we exsisted and wanted to join .. Our pack leader at the time was really open to people who really truly wanted to join so we let him . Hoestky I dont know where his Family is .. and Luhan isnt really his First name ." He tells me

"Then what is it . " I ask

"Its-."

"AYYE WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE THE FIGHT ENDED FIVE MINUTES AGO !!"

I quickly turn my head at a really pissed off teacher .

"Oh Im so sorry teacher it wont happen again ."

I walk inside along with Chanyeol , Introducing my self correctly to the class , and I was seated next to Channie . And the rest of my day went by without a worry in the world . Like a normal Highschool Student.

***

OMG i HOPE THIS IS LONG ENOUGH

So sorry I havent updated in a long time school is a little busy so yea

Hope you guys understand

and dont forget to

COMMENT AND VOTE