WE MEET AGAIN

Kyungsoo POV

He finally turned around after all the curiousity I had he finally turned around .

And what do I find ..

I find a face looking at me like he's seen a ghost .

"Ummm are you okay you look really pale "

"Huh? o-oh yea I-I'm fine .. Its just that yo-.. Nevermind."

"Hmm are you sure you really don't look okay .. are you sick?"

I walk towards him and he looks away. then I reach my hand out , and felt his forehead.

* slap *

He slapped my hand away .. does he not like me or something?

"Oh uh I'm really sorry " he said " I just don't really like it when people touch my uh .... forehead ."

That was obviously a lie but I didn't push it any further . I didn't want to make him uncomfortable , especially since he just got here.

"Yah!! Luhan what are you wearing !?"

I try to change the subject but that was the best I could come up with (lol)

"Uhmmmm Sehun gave it to me " He said he didn't like to see people naked ."he said in a really cute tone .

"Ahh I understand at first I was like that but then my clothes started to get really worn out and I couldn't go buy anymore so I just decided to be naked aswell. Hahaha it's funny really " I was laughing a my self .. God I'm weird .

"Oh.. Ha.Ha. w-why couldn't you go bye some ?" Sehun spoke again.. something's not right with this one . it's odd .

"Oh I didn't have any money so I just gave up hahaha."

"Anyways uhmmm where did you find him ... " I didn't really want to ask but I didn't have anything else to talk about.

"I found him by the tree near the border of the fence just siting there and I was really hungry so I stalked him then try to pounce on him but he tripped and I flew over him and I tumbled on the floor rolling into a bush ...... That's about it really."

"...........idiot."

"WAIT I TOTALLY FORGOT SEHUN TWISTED HIS FOOT !!!"

I twitched shit that sacred me he suddenly started yelling ..wait he twisted his foot? I can help with that.

"Hey if you want I can-" before I could finish I was cut off.

"NO! I mean it's okay really it doesn't hurt that much anymore ."

Why doesn't he want my help it's obviously really swollen.. maybe I should just back off .

"What are you taking about man it's super swollen come on let's go to the bathroom."

Third Person POV

As Luhan carefully dragged Sehun to the bathroom Sehun couldn't help but feel embarrassed passing by D.O.. So he didn't mean to not look at him and look at the floor instead .

So he also didn't mean for Kyungsoo to feel sad .

As he passed by him Kyungsoo's eyes widened more then it already is . It widened at the realization of Sehun disliking him .

But He also didn't know that his number one Person was closer than he thought . So close yet so far away.

Because what Luhan didn't tell Sehun was that..

He has no memories left of his human world . He only knows he has no memories .

Luhan POV