HELPING THE ENEMY

Luhan In A Way POV

Luhan sprint toward the scared and frightened boy. Feeling a sense of accomplishment he jumps towards the boy to tackle him on the ground. Suddenly the boy falls to the ground causing Luhan to casually jump over him tumbling his paw causing him to trip and hit his face on the ground and roll on into a bush.

"Fuck!" yet again another fail attempt to capture his prey .

Sehun's in a way POV

Sehun watches as the monstrous creature leaps over him and tumbles to the ground .
Sehun stared wide eyed at the poor wolf for a full 10 seconds . 0.0 Until bursting into laughter.

"Pfft!!"
"PPWAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHA OMG THAT WAS SUCH A FAIL OMFG HAHAHAHA PFFT HAHAHAHA I CANT OMO HAHAHA (≧∇≦)"

Sehun held his stomach in pain from all the laughter that just escaped out of his body all at once . He has never laughed so hard in his life , never in his life has he ever laughed really the last time he laughed was when he was about 10 years old and some kid fell face first into the dirt . The kid told him to stop laughing cuz it wasn't funny. They suddenly became best friends after that... Until one day that boy mysteriously disappeared. They pronounced him dead after a couple of moths for searching , his parents gave up on searching for him just like Sehun's parents gave up on him.

"Don't laugh it's not funny! " Luhan said after getting up for the bush and brushing all the leaves off of him .

Sehun noticed he converted back into his Human form but he couldn't stand seeing him naked. He searched in his backpack for some type of clothing the mystical creature can wear. Finally his hand brushes against a soft material at the bottom if his pack.

"Here." he said . passing it to Luhan.

"What is it?" Luhan questioned he wasn't aware of the outside world too much he only knew what guns were and knifes. People hunted for his kind for the longest time until they can finally make things right again and the hunters never came back after a can of woopass.

"What is it!? are you serious? It's clothes you were it on your body so you aren't naked for the whole world to see."

"And I should care why If someone sees me naked or not?"

"Cuz I dont want to see you naked and that's final! now put it on!"

Sehun shoved the P.E. Clothes in Luhan's face . Luhan feeling a bit annoyed accepted and decided to put it on...... Completely wrong.

"Are you serious do I have to do everything myself !"

Sehun hurriedly took of the shorts on Luhan's head and the shirt off his arm.it was a bit awkward but he managed to put it on correctly.

For some reason Sehun felt strangely close to Luhan and he couldn't figure out why.

***
To those who liked and added my story thankyou so much you are now my chingus ^^ ❤️❤️💕
But I only did this because I know how it feels to be waiting long and pls I do want you guys to comment it's fine if you don't I'm just bored typing ( well having fun at the same time) but I have no encouragement to keep going so If you could say something like "Hi" lol I will be happy
Always thankyou for reading I appreciate it