DREAMS AND MEMORIES

Sehun POV

It's pitch black

I'm running as fast as I can ...

It doesn't seem like I'm going anywhere it just gets DARKER and DARKER

"SEHUN!!"

"What was that" I called out while running deeper and deeper into the blackness

"Sehun why don't you ever listen to me when I tell you to do something what type of son are you , I'm only trying to help you so do as I say!!!"

What's happening I look to my right and it's like some sort of hologram a projection of a random memory of my mother ... but why?

"B-but I don't wanna be a doctor"

"Then what do you want to be !!!"

"I -I don't know mommy"

"Then shut up and do the homework I assigned you HURRY UP you ungrateful son "

Iremember that ... I was only 6 and a half .

That was the day my parents took control over my life . For some odd reason she wanted me to be a doctor in unknown diseases .

"hahahah Daddy don't do that it ticklth heheheh hahahaha"

This time I looked to my left .

It was me even smaller .

I look about 4 or 5.

And a mysterious man whom I called daddy tickled me from the front seat.

"Yah yeobeo ( honey) stop tickling our son like that I'm driving *screeee* okay we are here "

Our son?

"Why did you park on the other side of the rode Yunah " My somehow father said

"Stop your whining you fat ass it's only across the street " my mom said with an irritated face but surprisingly with love.

"It's Sehunnies first bubbletea shop I don't want him to walk there ."he whined

My mom looks a lot older than she does know like she doesn't have any stress .

"Ugh come on take sehun out and let's go "

I watch as he took the baby me out of the car and balanced me up right on the concrete floor .

"Lets go" he said while grabbing my hand and taking my stuffed deer which was placed on my toddlers seat .

He walked up to my mom which was waiting for the light to switch to the figure of the white man walking .

"Here Sehunnie you're favorite toy "

"It'th not a toy it'th my bwethtfwend Lulu"I said with a cute voice and a lisp .

"Hahaha why our son named it that I will never know why , Yun "

"Oh hurry hurry it turned "my mom yelled .

"Come on sehun ."

My dad grabbed my hand and hurried across the street with my mom

While I was watching the projector I see the deer fall out of my hands .

"Papa my Lulu" the baby me said while crying .

"No Dae Hyun the light will turn red soon Don't Go."

"It's okay it will be quick "

I watch as my dad runs to the middle of the road surprisingly there weren't any cars waiting .