Chapter 1

(Devon's POV)

I groan as my phone rings, waking me up from my slumber. I lift my head up from the pillow. Ew, I've been drooling.

"Shut upp.." I mumble as I reach for my phone. I accept the call, putting it up to my ear.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU! YOU'RE FUCKING LATE FOR THIS MEETING!" Sarah screams into my ear, making me pull the phone away.

"Calm down lady. I just woke up. I'll be there in 5 minuets." I yawn.

"Whatever, just get here." Sarah hangs up. I roll my eyes and get out of bed.

I put on black skinny jeans, a white shirt, my leather jacket and combat boots. I don't bother with hair or teeth-cause let's face it, I'm fucking tired.

I grab my phone and walk out, locking my door behind me. I walk out of the building into my car.

Let's see what has happened in the past 3 years. Right- I became older, for one. I'm practically #1 on the charts- which is awesome. I'm still single, which is no surprise there. I've stopped smoking, drinking and partying. But I still do drink when there is a special occasion.

I don't talk to the band, Alex or Ivy anymore. I got a new phone and lost all their numbers. Let's say when I got home after I saw Alex, I threw my phone at the wall.

I'm friends with a lot of famous people, yet, I am still single. I don't see how, I'm amazing. I mean, I'm fucking beautiful. Maybe that's why. I'm too cocky. Oh well.

I'm quiet and I'm not quiet, you know? Nah, probably not.

Now, the real question is; Why the hell did Sarah wake me up for some dumbass meeting?

I get out of my car and lock it with a yawn. I walk into the large building, going up to the secretary.

"Hello Devon!" The secretary, Susan, says. "Sarah is on the 3rd floor."

"Thanks." I yawn again, taking my phone out. Susan is in her 40's, she's nice.

I walk to the elevator, getting in. I press the 3rd floor. I check my phone for any interesting news- which there isn't any. I'm like what? 30 minuets late? So what.

The elevator opens as we reach the floor. I walk into the door where Sarah is.

"What is so important that you had to wake me up from my god damn sleep?" I ask, still looking at my phone. I sit down, not looking at who is here.

Probably just mangers and shit.

"Seeing that you're 30 minuets late, let's get started!" Sarah exclaims.

Did I mention I got tattoo's? Cause' I did. Damn right. I got a tattoo's covering all up my left arm, various colors. I have a hand tattoo on my right hand, but none on my arm. I have one on my collar bone. Note; I wasn't thinking when I got this one. It says Alex's name on it.

Yep yep, call me an idiot. Rule number 1: Never get a tattoo of someone's name on you, unless they're family or dead.

Well fuck me then.

"-Are you even listening, Devon?" Sarah snaps me out of my thoughts.

I sigh and keep looking at my phone.

"What is so important? These meetings are just like the others. What? Am I going on tour or something with my old bandmates? Well fuck, let's do it then!" I say, still not looking up.

Also, I got my hair cut short. Yep, goodbye to all of the long precious hair!

"Maybe if you paid attention you would find out." Sarah snaps at me.

"Why the hell do I need to pay attention?" I whine, finally putting my phone away.

I look up and my eyes widen.

"I was kidding when I said something about my old bandmates! Why the fuck are they here?" I exclaim, standing up out of my chair.

Holy shit. Shit. They're here. If the band is here, that means Alex is here.

"They're going on tour with you." Sarah sighs.

I look out of the window, spotting Alex sitting in a chair on her phone with Ivy.

"No fucking way." I whisper, looking at Alex. Her hair has grown longer and she's tanner then before. 3 years. 3 fucking years.

"Yes way." Sarah says.

"No!" I bitterly laugh. "I finally got over her. And then you bring her back? Why the fuck would you do that?" I shout, still looking at Alex.

"I'm sorry, but it'll bring money to us." Sarah sighs.

My head snaps toward her, anger in my blood.

"Money? Is that all you fucking care about? Fucking money?" I snap.

I look at the band, who are silently watching me.

Sarah doesn't respond.

"Fuck it, when do we start?" I ask, still angry.

"In a week." Sarah mumbles.

"Awesome. Fucking awesome." I mumble, not saying a word to the band. I take a look at Jamie, who is smirking. I roll my eyes and storm out of the office, slamming the door behind me.

Alex and Ivy stop talking and look at me. I make eye contact with Alex.

"..Wait, they're going on tour..with you?" Ivy asks.

"Fucking awesome, right? I finally got over you. And then you come right back into my fucking life!" I shout, now walking away.

~~~

hehe.

how's that for the first chapter?

~Gracie.