Chapter 11

(Devon's POV)

"Reportedly Jamie has been kicked out of the band, Proposal Till Twelve! Along that she and Alex have broken up! No more Amie! But maybe Delex? We got a close up on one of Devon's tattoo's! On her collarbone is Alex's name! And some other fans noticed her birthday in roman numerals on her left arm! Now, who will be the new singer for Proposal Till Twelve?"

I sigh as Skylar shuts the TV off, throwing the remote on the couch.

"Looks like we've hit the headlines again- even without Devon in the band she somehow manages to make it in with us!" Sarah exclaims on our tour bus.

Raven should be here any minuet. She was- is, so hyped for this. Sarah told us she literally screamed yes so loud that she burst an eardrum.

"You act like you don't ship Delex." Leon teases her.

Sarah sighs in defeat.

"Now," Sarah starts. "Let's discuss something about you, Skylar. When are you and Kai coming out to the public?"

That's a good question. We all turn to Skylar, waiting for an answer.

"That is totally up to Kai. I'll have to ask her." Skylar answers, we nod as the tour door bursts open.

"HELLO!" Raven shouts. Raven has long black hair and dark green eyes.

"Hello, Raven." Sarah says. "Not that you're here, I'll be going now." Sarah leaves the bus.

"Hi, I'm Raven." Raven grins.

"We know," Ryan says. "Devon here gave us the idea."

Raven's head snaps to me with a grin on her face. She drops her bag and hugs me. I hug her back, silently laughing to myself at her. Raven lets go of me, sitting next to Leon with a yawn.

"I'm-I'm tired." Raven yawns. "G'night."

But it's morning..whatever. Raven is weird girl, a good kind of weird. You know, the funny type of weird. She has a great personality, very funny and talented, and she has one hell of an appetite. I think every food is her favorite food..because damn, she eats a lot.

"She's different." Ivy shrugs, as the others nod in agreement. 

I chuckle as I feel a warm hand slip into my left hand. I look down to see Alex's hand. A sly grin forms on my face as I lace our hands together. I rub the front of her hand with my thumb.

In both public and private, Alex and I have become closer. The fans and media started to notice it. They started to post our ship name all over social media and at concerts they had signs. I think it's safe to say that Delex has beaten Amie.

Some people are calling Alex and I stupid for going back to each other. But the thing is, we're not even together. That's what makes it hilarious but painful. They think they know what's going on, but they don't. They're clueless. They don't know the facts and they're making assumptions.

It's painful because it gets into your head. You start to think those things are true- especially all of the hateful comments. They say that we're not soul mates, or one of us is to good for the other. And it hurts. It really does. But we both try not to let those things get into our heads.

~~~

We just finished a concert, where everyone now knows that Raven is Proposal Till Twelve's new lead singer. Some people knew her, others didn't. But to say they were great is an understatement. They were on fire!

I walk into our tour bus. I'm the last one on since I performed last. I notice everyone else already in their PJ's, so I go into the back. I put on boy shorts, black sweatpants and a black sports bra. The top of my boy shorts are peaking above my waistband. I don't feel like wearing a tank-top or anything like that because I'm too tired to get it out.

I rub my eyes as I walk out into the lounge. Alex is the first to notice me, and she's staring at my abs. I look down to see my 6-pack. What can I say? All of these rehearsals plus working out gives you abs.

I take a seat in-between Alex and Skylar.

"You guys did awesome today, especially you, Raven." I compliment her.

"I know right! Her voice is just perfect for our style of music!" Leon agrees, grinning at Raven, who is blushing.

Alex rests her head on my shoulder, making a small grin form on my face. She inter-winds our fingers, making butterflies flutter through my stomach. I take my thumb, tracing the back of her hand with it.

"Are you two dating? I mean- they rumors and all, are they true?" Raven asks, looking at us.

"Not yet." We say in unison. I look down at Alex, who looks up at me.

"Mhm, whatever!" Raven exclaims. 

I grin at Alex, who smiles back at me. Her hazel eyes sparkle as she stares at me. She breaks eye contact with me and leans her head back on my shoulder. I let out an exaggerated sigh, wishing she was mine already.

I'd love it if Alex and I started dating again. I mean, sure they'll be haters. But everybody has haters, right? All we have to do is ignore them- which is pretty tough, considering I let them get to me once or twice.

But during those times, I had Alex with me- kind of. I mean, she was there when the media was saying I wasn't good enough for Alex. She was there for me when I cut myself that one time. Alex helped me through a lot. That's why she deserves the world.

But she has also hurt me a lot. I guess that is what comes with love, right? Pain and joy.

No matter what, though, I'll always love Alex. Even through the hard times, I'll love her. When we have fights, I'll love her. I've already proven this too. That no matter what, even 3 years apart, wouldn't change my feelings for her.

And I guess that is what true love is, right? Unless she isn't in love with me..then that's a different story.

But you get my point, right?

That no matter what, true love can survive anything.