Chapter 17

(Devon's POV)

I know it's just a game, but she was kissing back! I'm hurt, I'm angry, I'm sad. Why would Lauren do that? There were a lot of single people in that room, but she just had to choose Alex. My girlfriend. Lauren is a good person and all, but still..

I'm now sitting on top of the tour bus, my feet dangling from the sides. Fans are still out here, trying to get my attention, but right now? I'm pissed off. And I don't want to snap at them.

The door then opens, revealing Lauren, Alex and Skylar.

"Devon!" Alex shouts, not seeing me. The fans then start pointing to me, making them turn around and look up.

"What do you want?" I ask them, with anger laced in my voice. The fans quiet down, listening to our conversation.

"Come down." Skylar demands. I roll my eyes, jumping off of the tour bus, landing on my feet. I stand in front of the three, glaring at Lauren.

"I'm sorry." Alex mumbles. I ignore her, keeping my eyes fixed on Lauren.

"I'm sorry, Devon. I sh-" I cut Lauren off by smacking her. The fans gasp, along with Alex and Skylar. "I deserved that." Lauren mumbles.

"Next time," I growl. "Kiss someone who isn't taken."

I grab Alex's hand, dragging her back into the tour bus. I drag her into the back, locking the door behind us. Alex sits down as I stand up.

"You kissed her back." I say. "That's why I'm pissed at you."

Alex stays quiet before speaking up again.

"I know," She admits. "I was imagining the kiss with you."

I stare at her. The imagine of Lauren kissing her comes to mind.

"Stand up."

Alex does what I say, but looks confused. I walk over to her, quickly pinning her to the wall. My hands gently hold her wrist. I plant my lips to hers as she quickly kisses me back. She tries to move her hands, but I'm holding them down.

"You're mine," I growl. "And only mine."

Alex nods, "I'm sorry."

I let go of her wrists. Alex doesn't hesitate to wrap her arms around me, hugging me. I hug her back, holding her tight. I let go of her, lacing our hands together as I unlock the door. I walk to the front, where everyone is. Camila is holding a bag of ice on Lauren's face for her.

"Why the hell did you slap her?" Dinah growls.

I ignore Dinah, letting go of Alex's hand. I kneel down in front of Lauren.

"I'm sorry," I apologize. "I was just angry. I didn't mean to slap you that hard. In fact, I'm disappointed in myself. Please forgive me?"

Lauren looks up, taking the bag from Camila.

"Yeah," Lauren says. "I'm also sorry. I know I shouldn't of done that."

I nod, standing back up. I sit down next to Alex.

You may be wondering, 'why did I apologize'? I apologize because resolving to abuse isn't the answer. I should've let her talked, but instead, I got angry and slapped her. I've learned to control my anger and not use it on people.

Like that Paparazzi incident 3 years ago? That was the old me. I don't go around hitting people, unless they hurt Alex, me, or someone that I care about.

~~~

Right now, Camila, Alex, Raven and I are getting ready to prank call some people. I've gotten comments on YouTube to do it, so I'm doing it.

"Hello! Today we're doing the prank call challenge!" I say. "With me, I have Camila, Raven and my lovely girlfriend, Alex!"

I take my phone out, scrolling through the contacts. I stop and look at it.

"First up," I announce. "Is my good friend, Kellin Quinn, from Sleeping With Sirens!"

I call, putting it on speaker. After about 3 rings, he answers.

"Yo Devon!" Kellin answers.

"Kellin! How could you?" I fake cry.

"What? What did I do?"

"Y-You c-cheated on me."

"What?" He chuckles. "I'm married."

I go quiet, causing Camila to burst out laughing.

"Sorry Kellin! Doing a video." I laugh. He laughs and hangs up.

I shake my head while smiling. Alex holds my hand and squeezes it. I smile at her while I scroll through the contacts. I stop and land on Taylor Swift.

"Ooh. It's Taylor." I smirk, pressing call. Alex squeezes my hand again, telling me not to do anything stupid. After about 4 rings, she answers me.

"What's up Swiftie!"

"Taylor.." I trail off. "I just found out something."

"Yeah? Are you pregnant? Did you break your arm- NO! DID ALEX HUR-"

"No. No. Uhm, actually." I stifle a laugh. Alex looks offended at the last one, but I peck her cheek.

"Spit it out, Devon." Taylor demands.

"We're actually sisters." I squeak out. The other line goes quiet as we hold in our laughs.

"I knew it!" Taylor exclaims.

The four of us then burst out laughing as we can't contain it anymore.

"What? OH YOU LITTLE SHIT. YOU PRANKED ME."

I quickly hang up, seeing as she'll go on yelling and scolding me.

"Last one." I scroll through the contacts, landing on Justin Bieber. I press call as I show the camera who it is. He answers with a sigh.

"Yes Devon?"

"I'm uh, I'm pregnant." I quietly say.

"Who's the father? Aren't you gay? What the hell?" Justin questions me.

"You're the father.." I trail off.

I hear rustling on the other line.

"What are we naming it?" Justin asks after minuets of silence.

"I was thinking.." I look at Alex. "Alex. Name it Alex."

Alex blushes and looks away.

"Alex? As in your girlfriend? HOLY SHIT. DOES SHE KNOW YOU HAVE A CHILD?"

"Justin, I have something to tell you."

"Yes?"

"You've been pranked!" I quickly hang up, now laughing.

~~~

The three that I pranked were good sports about it. Justin was relieved that he didn't have a kid, even though it wouldn't make since, seeing that I'm gay and we've never had sex. Unless we were drunk or something.

It would be interesting if Taylor and I were sisters though. I can see it in the headlines;

Two music stars long lost sisters? Taylor and Devon Swift; here's the story now!

Yeah, as if. Right now, Alex and I are in my bunk, cuddling. I can tell Alex is tired because she keeps opening her eyes.

"Go to sleep." I say. "I love you."

"I love you too." She mumbles, now falling asleep.

~~~

see, I'm running out of ideas.

~Grace