Chapter 16

(Devon's POV)

I'm currently sitting down with Alex in the back. She's sitting on my lap, straddling me. Her hands are around my neck while my hands are on her waist.

"I want to get a tattoo." Alex says, taking one of her hands and tracing my arm.

"What of?" I ask, looking at her.

"I don't know," Alex sighs. "What's something special to you?"

"You." I smile, causing Alex to blush.

"I'll just get your birthday in roman numerals like you did mine."

I smile as Alex looks back at me, her legs now wrapped around my waist. Alex softly plants her lips on mine. I kiss her back with passion, pulling her closer to me. I remove my lips from hers, now putting them on her neck. I leave open mouth kisses on her neck, before softly biting it, giving her hickeys.

"Damn it, Devon." Alex giggles, touching the hickey. "I'll get teased for this."

"Woops!" I smirk, giving her another one.

"Stoop." Alex complains, pushing my head away. I pout, making her kiss my lips.

As we were about to get deeper into the kiss, the door opens.

"He-EWWW!"

Alex climbs off of me with a sigh. I look at the door to see Skylar, Kai, Raven and Camila. Camila and Raven covered both of their eyes while Skylar and Kai shrug. And of course Raven has Camila with her.

"Is that a hickey?" Kai asks, narrowing her eyes.

"Yes." I answer, causing Alex to blush. Alex hides her face in the crook of my neck. I smile and put my arm around her. "Where's everyone else?"

"Leon is with Bea. Ryan is with Ivy, Lauren and Dinah. Emily is with Reagan, Ally and Normani." Skylar says.

All of a sudden, I hear music playing from the front. Fifth Harmony - to be exact. I furrow my eyebrows and stand up, causing Alex to stand up. I walk to the front to see a mini dance party. I smile and take my phone out, going on vine.

"A mini dance party." I record Dinah and Normani doing embarrassing dances. I smirk and post it, causing all of their phones to go off. They stop dancing and look at their phones.

"DEVON!" Dinah shouts, turning to me. My eyes go wide.

"If I don't live, I love you." I say to Alex, pecking her lips as she laughs. Dinah starts chasing me, along with Normani. I run all around the tour bus before exiting it, causing fans to scream.

I run across the parking lot.

"DEVON SWIFT! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" Normani shouts. As I'm running, I trip and land on my butt, causing people to laugh.

I quickly stand up, seeing how close the two are. I look around to see Fifth Harmony's tour bus. I run over to it, seeing a ladder, I climb up on it. I look down to see Dinah and Normani inching closer. I sigh and turn around, seeing how close our tour bus is to theirs. There is a gap between the two.

I take a step back, people now realizing what I'm about to do.

"DON'T DO IT!"

"DO IT!"

"DEVON!" Normani shouts. "YOU'LL HURT YOURSELF."

I ignore her. I start running and then I jump. Adrenaline running through me as I sore through the air, my feet dangling as I land onto the tour bus with a thud.

"What the hell?" Ryan comes out of the tour bus, now seeing me on top of it.

I start laughing and stand up, seeing everyone with shocked faces. My phone goes off, making me look at it, surprised that it's still in my pocket. I see the video of me jumping by a fan. I retweet and favorite it, causing that fan to squeal in the crowd.

I laugh and hop off of the tour bus, waving at the crowd before entering my tour bus. Alex then runs up to me and pushes me.

"Don't do that again!" She yells, smacking me on the chest. "You could've gotten hurt!"

I smile and wrap my arms around her, bringing her into a hug. Alex sniffles and wraps her arms around my torso.

"Are you crying?" I ask her, pulling away. I wipe her tears away, now feeling guilty. "I'm sorry. Don't cry."

I then pull her into my bunk, closing the curtain. She sits on my lap, facing me.

"Please don't cry." I whisper, wiping her tears away.

"I just- I loose everyone who I love. Or they leave." Her voice cracks.

"I won't leave," I say. "I promise. I won't ever leave again."

Tears are now forming in my eyes. Alex nods, putting her head on my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist. I run my hand through her hair, calming her down.

"I love you." I say, grabbing her hands.

"I love you too." She mumbles, squeezing my hand.

~~~

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Yep, we're all playing truth or dare. It's like 6th grade all over again, but we have nothing better to do.

"What's the most embarrassing thing you've done or said?" Skylar asks Ryan.

"In 6th grade I got stage fright because we were doing a play and I threw up." He shrugs.

"And look where you are now!" Ivy exclaims with a grin. Ryan smiles as he spins the bottle. It lands on Bea.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss anyone in this room." Ryan smirks.

Bea looks around, hesitant to choose. She stands up and walks over to Leon, who's eyes are now wide. Bea leans in and presses her lips to his. After about 5 seconds, she pulls away, leaving a shocked Leon, who is also blushing, along with Bea.

She clears her throat as we stare at her, spinning the bottle, it lands on Kai.

"Truth."

"Have you and Skylar done it?"

"BEA!" Ally exclaims, causing us to laugh.

"Uhm," Kai blushes furiously. "Yes."

Skylar is too blushing.

"Aw! My baby is now grown up!" I coo, hugging her.

"Shush," Skylar pushes me away. "I'm older then you."

I roll my eyes as Kai spends the bottle. It lands on Lauren, who has been awfully quiet this whole trip.

"Dare." Lauren speaks. 

"I dare you to kiss anyone of your choice!"

Shit shit shit. I shoot Kai a glare, knowing she'll pick me.

"I gotta' use the restroom!" I excuse myself, rushing to the restroom.

I wait about 10 seconds before flushing the toilet, then walking out. I see Lauren kissing..Alex. And Alex is kissing back. Without a word, I slam the tour bus door shut, walking out.