Chapter 22

(Devon's POV)

Brandon is staying in Alex's room while Alex stays with me. Right now, they're catching up. I didn't even know that Alex had a sibling. I'm also wondering if Brandon knew about her getting abused. Because if so, it's fucked up to leave your sister there, alone.

"Did you know she had a brother?" I ask Ivy, seeing she's her best friend.

"Yes," Ivy honestly says. "But I forgot."

Seriously? How do you keep forgetting about a sibling? Right now, I'm sitting in the living room with everyone, except Alex and Brandon, because they're upstairs.

Ryan is planning on proposing to Ivy tomorrow. He says he's taking her to a high class restaurant and he has everything planned. I don't know what it is, but he came up with something.

Our front door opens, revealing Fifth Harmony and Bea Miller. Dinah and Normani are loudly singing Beyoncé, Camila is eating a banana, Lauren is on her phone, Bea is just looking around while Ally tries to calm them down.

This is a normal thing. They'll just come into our house, not a care in the world. It's like their second home. Alex and Brandon come down, giggling.

"YO--who is that?" Dinah asks, gawking at Brandon. I roll my eyes at Dinah as Alex comes over to me, sitting on my lap.

"That is my brother." Alex says. "His name is Brandon."

"Brother?" Lauren asks with a raised eyebrow. "You have a brother?"

"Shocking, right?" I say, causing Alex to playfully smack me.

I then hear a loud moan from upstairs, causing my face to scrunch up. I look around to see no Emily and Reagan. The others hear it too.

"Oh my god," Kai mutters. "Fucking embarrassing sister."

I start uncontrollably laughing, along with Skylar. Five minuets later, Emily and Reagan come downstairs. We all stare at the two, who are smiling.

"OH EMILY!" I mock, causing the two to look at me.

"OOOH! EMILLLYY." Skylar joins in. We then start laughing again, causing the two to blush.

I stop laughing and wrap my arms around Alex's waist, bringing her closer to me. I rest my head on her shoulder as everyone introduces themselves to Brandon.

"And I'm Devon, as you know." I smile at him.

"The infamous girlfriend I always hear about, or the international star on the news." Brandon conforms.

"Infamous? No." I scoff in disbelief. Brandon rolls his eyes and sits next to Dinah. Okay..I'm already disliking this dude, but whatever, he's Alex's family.

I kiss Alex's shoulder, making her shudder. I smile and lean into her ear.

"You're beautiful and I love you." I whisper, making her blush. "And I promise to tell you those things everyday."

Alex blushes even more, turning around on my lap. She wraps her legs around my waist. So what if we're in front of other people? They need to get use to it, especially Brandon. Bea is on Leon's lap, Camila is cuddling with Raven, Ryan and Ivy are no where to be seen, along with Kai and Skylar. Emily and Reagan are in the kitchen. See, it's like PDA everywhere.

Alex rests her forehead on mine, staring into my eyes. She smiles and softly kisses me. I pull away as she climbs off of my lap, now sitting next to me.

I notice Brandon staring at us with his head cocked to the side and eyebrows furrowed. I ignore his stare and look away.

~~~

We're now at a restaurant. People noticed us, but didn't bother us, seeing we just want to be alone. Thank god they're not the crazed type of fans. You know, the ones that'll steal your shoe or take a piece of your hair and clone you.

These people were respectful fans, letting us eat in peace and enjoy each other's presences. We may be a big group, but we're also a family. Brandon, though has been looking at me weirdly, which bothers me. But I ignore it. I don't know how long he'll be staying with us.

We all order. Alex is on my left and Skylar is on my right. As I'm looking around the table, I notice Ally blushing from something Normani said. I raise an eyebrow, Normally?

I nudge Skylar, "Ally and Normani." I whisper in her ear. She averts her gaze from Kai and looks over at Normani and Ally. Ally is still blushing while Normani is talking.

Skylar looks at me with a smirk. Ally locks eyes with me as I wiggle my eyebrows at her. Her eyes widen and she chocks on her water.

"Are you okay?" Normani frantically asks. Ally nods while glaring at me. I start giggling, along with Skylar.

I then feel a hand on my thigh, making me look down to see Alex's hand. I stop giggling. Her hand moves upward to my inner thigh. I awkwardly smile as I shift uncomfortably. Alex is nodding at something Emily is saying.

"What are you doing?" I ask her in a hushed whisper. This is a new side of Alex, the one I've never seen. She usually never shows PDA, so it's weird. And plus, I'm usually the one to do this.

Alex doesn't respond, instead, she slips her hand into my pants, making my eyes widen. I start drinking my water as my throat goes dry. How does Skylar not see this? Or anybody, what the hell?

She then places her hand on top of my core, making me jump and gasp. Alex removes her hand quickly as I blush crimson red.

"Babe, you alright?" Alex asks with an innocent smile.

"I'm perfectly fine, babe." I say through gritted teeth. I stand up, grabbing Alex's hand. I ignore the looks from the group and walk into the bathroom. Once we're fully in, I pin her against the wall.

"Was that funny to you?" I ask in a husky voice. Alex gulps and nod. She bites her lip as she stares at me. Her eyes are darker, like she's turned on.

I bring my lips to her neck, sucking harshly. She lets out a moan as I bite, leaving a hickey on her neck. I bring my knee in-between her thighs, slightly rubbing. I continue to suck on her neck as she starts to grind against me.

As she is now turned on, I stop, backing away.

"He-what?" Alex asks, clearly flustered.

"Nice hickey, babe." I wink at her as I walk out. "And revenge is a bitch."