Epilogue

(Devon's POV) *A couple years later. Devon is now 27.*

I watch as the band plays on stage. I have on shades and my hair has grew longer. They look happy, at peace.

Ryan and Ivy are now married with one kid, named Charlie. Bea and Leon are engaged, along with Raven and Camila. Skylar and Kai are married and Kai is pregnant. Emily and Reagan are still dating - at least from what I heard. Normani and Ally got together. Dinah and Brandon are..together, ew. Yes, as in Alex's brother.

And Alex? She's with Lauren. Plot twist, right? Nah, I'm actually happy for her. Alex has a kid named Devon, yes, Devon, after me. But this Devon is a boy.

What have I been doing? Nothing, I've been living with Taylor. Taylor Swift. We're together, actually. Who would've known that Taylor is gay? Nobody knows about this except management. After I left, Taylor basically through a search party for me. Somehow, she found me.

We've been together since I was 25. So two years to be exact. As the stadium floods out, I stay behind. I take off my shades as I look up at the stage. Do I miss performing? Sometimes. But Taylor and I combined have enough money to live.

My hair is about mid-length. I still have all of my tattoo's. But I added new ones. Everyone's name on my lower left hip. It was painful, but it was worth it.

I walk up to the front of the stage. I take a piece of paper out of my pocket.

"Extraordinary, gorgeous, beautiful and perfect." 

I leave the piece of paper on the stage. I walk to the door, leaning against the doorframe. I watch Alex come out, along with the others. She picks up the piece of paper, her eyes widen. She shows the others as she looks up. I remove my shades as she locks eyes with me.

Her jaw is slightly apart as I smile at her. I nod at her as the others look at me. Before they can start running for me, I leave.

My phone goes off, making me take it out.

@AlexA123: Extraordinary, gorgeous, beautiful and perfect. The four best words I've ever heard. If you're out there, Devon. I'll always love you.

I created a fake account. Call it stalking but it's not. I favorite and retweet it. I enter the car, sliding in next to Taylor.

"How was it?"

"It was good." I smile. "Thank you, Taylor."

"No problem, love." She smiles at me.

~~~

BAM. ITS OVER. FUCK ME FOR NOT MAKING DEVON WITH ALEX. SUE ME. BITE ME.

I'M ALSO CRYING, OKAY?

But, I also had to end this book because I was running out of ideas. So sorry if it looks rushed and it's shitty. I tried.

Uhm, plus, I need new ideas for a new book.

Please don't be afraid to comment! >-<

~Gracie. c: