Chapter 15

(Devon's POV)

I hear a scream, jolting me awake. I hit my head on the bunk.

"Fuck." I groan, then remembering hearing someone scream. I hop out of my bunk, grabbing a tennis racket from Ryan's bunk. I'm in my boxers and my hoodie, so I look retarded. I slowly walk to the lounge, to see Alex and Raven on the couch, Leon all the way in the corner, Skylar and Kai on the coffee table, Emily and Reagan on the counter, and Ryan and Ivy are no where to be seen.

"What's going on?" I ask, my voice raspy. All heads turn to me.

"A FUCKING COCKROACH!" Kai shouts, holding onto Skylar.

"Seriously?" I ask, dropping the racket.

"BABY SAVE ME!" Alex squeals.

"Where is it?" I chuckle. Leon then squeals, running over to me.

"RIGHT THERE!" He points, the thing running around. I laugh and grab a shoe, chasing it.

"Ow!" I mumble as I trip, coming face to face with the cockroach. "Got ya!" I slam the shoe down on it.

"That was my shoe." Emily whines, making me roll my eyes. I set the shoe down as everyone gets down from their hiding place.

Alex grins and wraps her arms around my neck.

"You look mighty sexy in your boxers, by the way." She whispers in my ear. I grin and rest my forehead against hers, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I call it," I say. "The superman look."

Alex giggles, "My hero."

As we were leaning in, someone threw a pillow at us, hitting me in the back of the head. I let go of Alex and turn around, glaring.

"Who threw it?"

Everyone points to Raven, who awkwardly smiles. I pick up the pillow, walk over to her, and whack her with it. She falls off the couch with a thump.

"For real?" She groans, sitting up.

"Shouldn't of threw a pillow at me." I shrug. Raven huffs and crosses her arms, just as there is a knock on the door.

I walk over to the door with the pillow in my hand. I open it, revealing Sarah.

"Goo-, you're in your boxers with a pillow, anyways! Morning!" Sarah says. She walks in, closing the door behind her.

"What's up?" I ask her.

"We've added 2 more acts to your tour. Bea Miller and Fifth Harmony."

Ooh, on tour with Fifth Harmony again. Interesting.

"Yes!" Raven shouts. "I LIKE CAMILA!"

We all stare at her as she turns a shade of red.

"They'll be here tomorrow. They'll be in a different tour bus, though."

~~~

Again, just like yesterday, I wake up to screams. I sigh as I grab the tennis racket, only this time I'm in boxers and a black sports bra.

"I swear to god if there is another cockroach I'm killing you all." I complain as I walk into the lounge. I then stop, seeing the girls of Fifth Harmony and Bea Miller. I sigh as I drop the racket, it falling to the floor.

I guess I forgot they were coming today, or I just overslept, or..I just don't care.

"I-uh-hot." Alex stutters out while looking at me. I look down to see I'm showing a lot of skin. I smirk as Alex blushes.

"Put some clothes on, dawg!" Dinah shouts. I roll my eyes as I return to my bunk, putting on some black skinny jeans, a black cami, a red and black flannel and black converses. I return to the lounge, fully dress.

"Much better." Skylar mutters.

"Pfft," I scoff. "I know some people enjoyed it." I wink at Alex as I sit next to her.

Raven is gawking at Camila. I share a glance with Dinah, as she sees it too. I turn to Bea, seeing I haven't introduced myself.

"Sorry bout' that," I apologize. "I'm Devon."

"I-Uh- I know. I'm a big fan of your work. I'm Bea." Bea nervously says. I smile at her before lacing my fingers with Alex's.

"You look different from the last time we've saw you, Devon." Ally says.

"Good or bad different?"

"Definitely good.." I hear Lauren and Normani mumble.

Alex rests her head on my shoulder with a sigh. I start playing with her fingers. Raven's phone starts ringing, playing Camila's part on Worth It. Raven blushes as Camila smirks.

"Uh-" Raven declines the call. Raven giggles nervously. "I'm a big fan."

"More like a big lover." Kai mumbles, causing Skylar to hit her on the back of the head. I notice Lauren has been quiet and staring at me. I look back at her, raising an eyebrow, which she quickly looks away.

I furrow my eyebrows as I look back down at Alex, playing with her hair. Leon is staring at Bea intensely. Looks like Raven isn't the only one crushin'!

I kiss the top of Alex's head, nuzzling my face into it, closing my eyes. Alex looks up, planting a kiss on my lips.

"I've been waiting to do that." She mummers, deepening the kiss. I kiss her back with passion. She licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I allow. Before we can go even further, a pillow is thrown at us.

I pull apart and look at Raven, who has her hands up.

"It wasn't me! It was Emily, I swear!" Raven defends.

I smirk as I look at Emily. I stand up and slowly approach her.

"Say you're sorry." I demand.

"No."

"You asked for it!" I exclaim as I begin to tickle her. Emily begins to squirm and laugh, kicking Skylar in the face.

"Ouch! Holy fuck!" Skylar shouts, glaring at the both of us, making me stop.

"Language!" Ally exclaims, smacking Skylar on the back of the head.

"Ha, now you know how I felt all those years ago, bitch!" I stick my tongue out at her. Ally gets up, smacking me on the back of the head. "Seriously?"

I sit back down next to Alex. I kiss her cheek, making her blush.

"You're cute." I grin.

"You're pretty."

"You're gorgeous."

"You're beautiful."

"You're perfect."

"So are you." Alex says, nuzzling her head in the crook of my neck. She kisses my neck, softly. I smile as I wrap my arms around her shoulder, bringing her close to me as she sighs.

"I love you."

~~~

seriously, I'm running out of ideas that I added Fifth Harmony and Bea Miller...

sigh.

~Grace