Chapter 14

(Devon's POV)

"You're positive that I can tell the world that we're dating again?" I ask, for like the millionth time today. I'm getting ready for an interview today.

"Yes," Alex sighs. "I'm positive, now get your ass out there!" She grins and pecks me on the cheek.

I put on a smile as I walk out on stage. I sit down on the chair that's across from the interviewer and the camera. I'm wearing black jeans, a grey V-neck shirt, my black leather jacket and grey converses.

"Hello! Today we have international rock star, Devon Swift!"

"Hi." I smile at the camera.

"First, we're going to play a game of Bed, Wed, Or Dead, then we'll ask some questions."

I nod, motioning for her to continue. This should be interesting.

"Hayley Williams, Theo James and Katy Perry."

"Of course they're is a guy in it," I chuckle. "Uhm, bed Katy, wed Hayley and dead Theo."

"Skylar, your ex-bandmate, Raven Reynolds and Alex."

"Seriously?" I laugh once more. "Wed Alex, no doubt about it. Bed Skylar, even though that's weird, and dead Raven."

The interviewer laughs, "Okay, moving onto the questions!"

I nod.

"When is your next album coming out?"

"Uhm," I furrow my eyebrows. "I'm writing new songs, plus I'm on tour which makes me booked. So I don't know."

"Relationships?" The interviewer raises an eyebrow.

"Yes!" I grin. "Delex, babes!" I shout, causing the crowd to go wild as they push Alex out. She grins and blushes as she makes her way over to me.

"After 3 years, you guys are finally back together?"

"Yeah," I happily sigh. "I've missed her so damn much." I shyly smile, causing the crowd to awe. Alex grabs my hand, lacing our hands together.

Alex stands on her tippy toes and kisses my cheek, making me smile.

~~~

I'm taking a nap when my curtain opens. Someone sighs and climbs up on my bunk, straddling my waist.

"Wake up." Someone - Alex, says. I continue to fake sleep as she starts kissing my neck. I bite the inside of my cheek, trying not to let out a sound. I feel her hot breath against my ear. "I know you're awake."

I open my eyes, putting my hands on her waist. She nibbles on my earlobe, making me bite my lip. She pulls away from my ear and starts kissing my jawline, making her way to my lips. Once she reaches my lips, I sit up, making it easier. I'm propped on my elbows as she puts her hands in my hair. I lick her bottom lip, asking for entrance, which she declines.

I squeeze her butt, making her gasp. I take that as my chance to put my tongue in her mouth, making her moan. I smirk against the kiss as she puts her tongue in my mouth.

Once breathing becomes a problem, we pull apart. I stare into her loving hazel eyes. Those eyes, I fell in love with those eyes years ago, and I'm still in love with her. I start to laugh, making her look at me weirdly.

"What?" She asks.

"I just remember falling in love with you three years ago." I smile. Alex stares at me before also laughing.

"You acted like you hated me, why?" Alex cocks her head.

"I had walls," I truthfully speak. "I built up walls so high that I acted like I hated everyone. But you changed me." I peck her nose.

Alex scrunches up her face, making her look adorable. We stare at each other, Alex still on top of me, not saying anything. I put some strands of her hair behind her ear, my hand now cupping her face.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper, causing Alex to blush.

"Yeah? You're perfect."

"I'm far from perfect, love." I stroke her cheek.

"No," Alex says. "You're perfect in my eyes. All of your flaws? I love them. I love how you sleep with your mouth open and you drool. I love how you nervously laugh. I love the way you look at me. I love you, Devon."

By now I'm sure I'm blushing. See? When have I ever blushed by just words. Well Alex can make me blush, no doubt about it.

"I love how you can make me blush. I love how I can make you blush. I love it when you scrunch your nose up. I love you too, Alex." I smile. "And I don't drool."

"Yes you do!" Alex giggles.

I shake my head, crossing my arms. Alex gets off of me, now laying down next to me. Alex puts her head on my chest, her arms wrapping around my torso. By instinct, my arm wraps around her shoulder, while my other hand laces with her fingers. I start playing with her hair, twirling it in my fingers.

"Extraordinary," I whisper. "Gorgeous, beautiful and perfect."

Alex smiles and cuddles into me even more, the heat radiating off the both of us.

"I love the way I can make your heart beat go crazy." Alex mutters.

I blush and let out a nervous laugh. Right, she can make my heart go crazy. It's out of control because she's so close to me. Her ear is literally right on my heart.

"I love how you were the only one to bring my walls down." I say.

I start rubbing my thumb on the back of her hand. I hear her breathing evening out and getting heavy. I look over to see her eyes close.

"Have a good night sleep, love." I whisper, bringing her hand up to my lips, kissing it. I sigh as I close my eyes. "I love you."

I feel Alex cuddle into me even more, if that's possible. And tonight, I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

I finally got what I wanted..

What I needed..

My girl.

My Alex.

My love.

My happiness.

~~~

I'm actually kind of stuck. I have no idea what the next chapter should be about..

~Grace