Chapter 2

(Devon's POV)

I sit in my apartment on the couch, doing nothing. I have the urge to smoke and drink. I'm actually shaking right now.

I reach for my phone, grabbing it off the coffee table. I hurriedly scroll through the contacts. I press call.

"Yello? Taylor Swift speaking!" Taylor's voice answers on the 3rd ring.

"T-Tay. I need. I need help." I say, my voice shaking.

I hear rustling on the other side of the line.

"I'm coming. Don't do anything stupid." Taylor tells me-knowing why I called her. I always call Taylor when I feel the urge to smoke or drink. She's practically my mother or something.

"J-just hurry." I mumble, hanging the phone up.

You may think I'm overreacting, but you try going on a tour with your ex-girlfriend and ex-bandmates. Especially when you just got over it after 3 years.

My door busts open and Taylor comes running in. She spots me on the touch and sits down next to me. She brings me into a hug.

"What happened?" Taylor asks me. I take a deep breath before responding.

"I-I went t-to the meeting today a-and," I take a deep breath. "A-and they we're there. I-I ha-ave t-to go on tour with them."

Taylor's grip on my tightens as she holds me. She knows who I'm talking about too.

"I-I saw her. S-she looked s-so beautiful, Tay." I mumble into her t-shirt. My eyes start to get heavy.

"Go to sleep..sh. I'll be here.." Taylor rubs my back. I go limp as I let sleep takeover me.

~~~

I wake up with arms still around me. I look up and squint, to see Taylor asleep. I smile and carefully get up.

I look at the time. 2:34.

I sigh as I walk into the kitchen, remembering the tour that I have to go on.

I grab an apple and lift myself up on the counter. I grab my phone, logging onto Twitter.

@DevonSwift: I don't know if I should be excited for this tour or not..

The fans know that I'm going on Twitter, they just don't know who I'm doing it with. After I tweet that, someone else tweets- someone from the band.

@SkylarProposalTillTwelve: @DevonSwift Me either.

And now the fans know. Woot woot!

I sigh as I finish my apple. As I'm throwing it away, Taylor comes into my kitchen, yawning.

"You feel better now?" Taylor asks, sitting down at my table.

"I guess," I say. "I don't know how I'm going to cope with this."

"You'll get through it. And if you need anything, don't be afraid to call, alright?" Taylor tells me.

"Yeah yeah, now go back to your boyfriend." I tease her.

Taylor rolls her eyes and hugs me.

"Oh, and if he breaks your heart, don't be afraid to call me before you write a song about him." I wink at her. Taylor laughs to herself and throws a pillow at me. I catch it as she walks out, shutting the door behind her.

Taylor is now my best friend- more like sister. It all works out too! Same last name and shit! Totally awesome. But we're not biological sisters- sadly.

I go to the living room and sit down. I turn on the TV, turning it to E! News.

"Breaking News: Devon Swift is going on tour with her ex-band mates and ex-girlfriend! How will this turn out? Especially since Alex and Jamie are still dating! Who is cuter together, Delex or Amie? Go to our website and vote!"

I laugh to myself as I go to their website.

Is this cheating? No, no it is not. I totally ship Delex. 100%. Amie can go kiss my ass.

I press the Delex button. So far, the votes are; Delex- 35% and Amie-20%.

Woohoo! Delex for the win.

But for real, what kind of ship name is Amie? Isn't that like..a real name? It has no creativity to it.

I can get through this tour, I will get through this tour. I'm just going to be myself, no strings attached. I'll be my cocky self, my charming, cocky, self.

And why not make the best of this tour? Let's look on the bright side, I get to see Skylar and the band again! I mean, sure I still have feelings for Alex. But I'll get over it, right?

"OPEN UP!" Someone pounds on my door.

I jump up and open my door.

"Hello to you too, Kylie." I sarcastically say as Kylie pushes past me. Yes- Kylie Jenner.

And yes, I know the fucking Kardashians and Jenners

"Hi! I need food!" She mumbles as she searches through my fridge.

This is completely normal, by the way. She finds a bag of chips in my pantry. I lift myself up on the counter as I watch her eat.

"Why are you here?" I ask her, swinging my feet back in forth.

"I saw the news," Kylie says with a mouthful of food. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I had a little break down, but Taylor helped me. I'm alright now." I respond, taking some of her chips.

"Hey! Those are mine!" She pouts.

"I bought them." I remind her, eating them.

"Kim was annoying me earlier today. She wouldn't stop talking about North. I mean, I love the child but oh my god." Kylie complains.

"I'm surprise there aren't any camera's here yet." I let out a laugh. Just then, camera's burst through my door. "I spoke to soon!"

"So you sure you'll be fine about the tour?" Kylie asks once again, eating her chips.

"Yeah, I'll be okay. But how can you fucking live with camera's following you around?" I ask, not caring if the camera's get this.

"You get used to it," Kylie sighs. "And by the way, I totally ship Delex."

I let out a small laugh as I hop off of the counter. I grab a bottle of water off of the fridge.

"Imagine me having my own TV show. Keeping Up With The Swifts. It'll be Taylor Swift and me." I joke.

"I could totally see it. Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris on camera. And then you and..your food on camera!" Kylie sticks her tongue out at me.

"Stop, I know I'm single but just-stop." I roll my eyes.

Kylie's phone starts ringing.

"Gotta' go. Kendall needs me." Kylie says as she hugs me.

"Buh-bye!" I shout as she walks out of the door, the camera's following behind her.

"How the hell does that girl do it?" I mumble to myself, talking about the camera's.

~~~

this chapter was just a filler I guess.

~Gracie