Ch.5-Stay With Me

Alison's POV

After a few hours Remy and I finally arrived at the hospital Emily was staying in. I parked the car and hurried inside with Remy trying to keep up. There was so much chaos around that my head was spinning.

I practically ran to the lady at the front desk and asked, "What room is Emily Fields staying in?"

She put a finger up at me telling me to wait a minute. I think she was on the phone but I really didn't care so I said once again, "Where is Emily Fields staying? Ma'am I really don't have time for this, I swear I will cause a scene!" I yelled making some people look my way.

Rolling her eyes she said, "432, down the hall to the left."

Without thanking her I grabbed Remy's hand and speeded down the hall towards the room I was directed. When I arrived to the room, I couldn't see anything because of all the doctors in the way. A man's voice said, "Excuse me, are you Alison Dilaurentis?"

I turned around to face an older man about in his 40s with graying hair. "Yes", I responded. "Are you Dr. Chambers?"

"Well that's what my name tag says", he told me, I guess trying to be funny. He cleared his throat when I didn't laugh and said, "Um, well it seems as though your friend here is in a coma."

"How long has she been in it?" I asked. "For about 3 hours now. But due to her condition there is a chance that she probably won't wake up?" He said as my eyes began to water.

Speaking through my tears I asked, "What do you mean she won't wake up?"

"This might sound like something out of a TV show but there is a 50% chance she will not wake up. When she crashed, she lost a lot of blood, broke a few ribs, and needs to get stitches on multiple wounds." He gave me a sympathetic look.

"I see. When will I get to see her? I need to see her", I begged. "You will get to see her. But as of now she is being fully examined on so you won't be able to at the moment."

"Did you call anyone else?" I asked him. He shook his head, "When we brought her in, she kept saying your name so we found your number and called. If you want to call a few people that would be helpful." That was all he said before walking back into the room.

"Are you gonna call them? I don't think they'll take seeing you very well", Remy said.

I sat down, pulled out my phone and said, "What kind of person would I be if I didn't call. Everyone would hate me because I was the only one who knew Emily was in this accident. I would hate myself. I'm gonna call. For Emily."

After I called all the people Emily knew, who's numbers I had, I blew out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "So how did it go?" Remy asked as I sat back down.

"Well after everyone basically bombarded me with questions before I told them what happened and they all said they were on their way", I told her.

About 15 minutes later, Mrs. Fields walked in. After she talked to the doctor she turned around and stared at me in disbelief. "Alison", she said.

I half smiled and responded, "Yea." She quickly walked over and wrapped her arms around me. "H-how..where'very been these last few years. I haven't seen or heard from you."

"Well, I've been staying in Ravens wood. You know after everything thing with 'A' being put in jail I just needed time to clear my head. And 3 years sounded good", I said while laughing a little. She only smiled and hugged me again. But soon soft sobs took over.

I knew it's hard for her no matter how much she thinks she's distracting herself from it by asking me questions. Emily's her only child. "She's gonna be fine. She'll wake up soon, I just know it", she said. I didn't know if she was trying to convince me or herself.