Ch.18- Just Friends

"Ali?" I asked as I crouched down next to the tied up girl. She slowly looked at me and said, "A little help here", referring to the rope tied around her body.

I laughed but mostly in victory that we finally found her and untied her. "Did this crazy bitch tell you why she took me?" She asked and I nodded.

"Something about Charlotte and finishing her work", Spencer added but Ali shook her head.

"I hope you get to share a room with her", she said, face turning red and honestly angry Ail was hot.

Sara smiled, "It's all over. We can go home", she said sarcastically.

"I don't think you'll be going home", Aria told her as someone banged on the door.

Spencer opened it and it revealed Toby and a couple of other officers. "Sara Harvey?" He asked and Sara nodded.

"You're under arrest for the kidnapping of Alison Dilaurentis and the breaking and entering of Radley"

"Who breaks into a mental institution?"

"Apparently she had connections with Charlotte Dilaurentis but no one is suppose to have any contact with her what's so over. So Sara will be facing some time"

"How long?"

"A couple of years maybe"

"A couple?"

"You guys can file a restraining order so she won't come within 30 feet of any of you"

"That sounds good"

"I'd always knew you'd come through", Spencer said smiling at her boyfriend and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"So. What do we do now?"

"Now, you go home"

"But wait. There was someone else apart of this"

"Don't worry, Spencer told me all about that creepy Doctor dude. He was fired and he'll be facing some time as well since he was apart of the constant messages"

"And here we were thinking Rosewood police wouldn't be of any help"

"You can all thank Toby for that", Spencer said as we all rolled our eyes.

We began to head downstairs as I pulled Alison back to talk. "Hey. How you feeling?" I asked and she smiled.

"Like I have the best friends in the world"

"So I'm a friend now?"

"Well you never officially asked me to be your girlfriend"

"That's because you went and got kidnapped by a psychopath", I said and we both laughed.

"I'm kidding. But honestly, do you-"

"Let's save it for another time. I want to go home and cuddle you"

I stared at her for a moment before she asked, "What?"

  "You said home", I replied and she smiled and grabbed my hand. "Well duh."
_________________________

  "Did she hurt you?" I asked as Ali and I both sat cuddled up on the couch.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Surprisingly no."

"That's weird"

"I know. One minute I was in the room getting ready for bed and the next I'm walking down the street completely out of it. I didn't know where I was"