Ch.8-Who's Coming To Dinner?

A/N: the picture above is a picture of a younger David Beckham who you can picture as Doctor Chambers

A gasp was heard from the door and that's when Alison locked eyes with Pam. Emily came out of the bathroom only a few seconds later not hearing what was said.

"Emily, Doctor, would you two mind if I had a moment alone with Alison please?" Pam asked to which both of them agreed.

After they left the room, Pam turned to Alison and asked, "How long have you been?"

Alison looked around the room as if she was searching for am answer. She said, "I'm not really sure. I think the feelings have always been there but I never acknowledged them."

"Well you just acknowledged them. Why not act on them? I'm assuming she doesn't know?", Pam asked.

Alison shook her head and said, "No."

"Why not acknowledge them when you were teenagers?" Pam interrogated.

Alison responded with, "I don't know. I guess its because I was always suppose to like boys. Says my dad."

Pam rolled her eyes and said, "You are a grown woman now, free to do anything you want, including loving Emily as more than a friend. I'm not saying go against your father but you just do what's best for you."

"You're right. But now there are just a lot of things getting in the way.", Alison told her.

"Do one of those things include Sara?" Pam asked already knowing the answer. Alison nodded.

"You know, Emily told me that Sara has to move back in with her mom because she's sick. So Emily won't have a roommate for a while", Pam said hoping to get the message across.

Alisom just nodded, obviously not getting it until Pam said, "You could be that roommate."

"Ohhh ok yea I get it. But wait what about Remy? I don't wanna just leave her", Alison said sadly.

"Well she could stay with me just a little while longer until you guys figure everything out", Pam suggested to which Alison agreed. "But let's hurry back I think we've kept them waiting too lomg."

As they exited the room, they saw Emily leaned against the wall with Doctor Chambers's hand leaned above her head while she giggled. Alison felt a hole of jealousy burn through her chest, even though she knew Emily would never date him. Before she could say anything to interrupt the conversation, Pam beat her to it and said, "Ahem."

Doctor Chambers jumped back and stiffened. Alison smirked at how intimidated he was by Pam. Who wasn't though.

"Remy went to bring the car around front", Emily said. "Good. Why don't you two girls go wait for her", Pam told them. They agreed and left through the front entrance.

Doctor Chambers went to walk away but Pam simply said, "Don't turn away from me."

He turned back around but averted eye contact. "What were you two doing?" Pam asked him. He opened then closed his mouth but opened it again and said, "Me and Emily, oh we were just talking."

"Would you consider that 'talking' to be flirting? Pam asked the man, having absolutely no chill.

"No. I mean technically but on my part", he said.

At least he's honest, Pam thought to herself but said out loud, "Oh I know it was only on your part."

"I just thought-", the doctor started but was cut off by the queen of interruption herself who said, "You just thought that because you helped her out of that coma and that you helped her leg get better that she would repay you by going on a date and maybe even sleeping with you."