Ch.17- Night Changes

A/N: If I don't put who's POV it is, it's most likely Emily's.
**********************

   "What are you going to do when we see him?" Aria asked me as my grip on the wheel tightened.

   I hadn't thought about what I would do. I'd probably try and kill him but the girls would obviously stop me so that's not an option.

  "I don't know", Was all I answered and the rest of the car ride was silent. I pulled up to Aria's house but parked across the street facing in the opposite direction so it wouldn't be too obvious. My windows were dark so that was a good thing.

  "Good he's not here yet", Aria said moving to get out of the car.

  "Woah wait where are you going?" Spencer asked.

  "Inside. We can't all go, he'd know something's up", she said sitting in her seat again.

  "So when do we go in?" I asked wanting to get my hands on him already.

  "I'll text you guys our infamous text", Aria said.

  "Which is?"

  Aria frowned and replied, "SOS. How could you guys forget?"

  "It's been a while" I said cracking a smile.

  "Well alright you should hurry before he comes. We'll tell you when we see him", Hanna said giving Aria an encouraging smile.

  "Ok", she said quickly getting out of the car and walking across the street.

   "What do we say to him?" Spencer asked me.

  I shrugged my shoulders, "We question him. Hold him until he tells us everything."

  "With what are we going to hold him with exactly? He's 6 foot 3 with giant muscles", she responded.

  I sighed deeply and told her, "Don't worry I have a plan."

  "I hope so."

  "I am not in the mood for snarky Spencer right now ok so just chill out" I said sternly.

  "I'm perfectly chill. You need to stop taking everything to the heart", she said getting louder.

  "Guys! Now is not the time for this. We need to stick together. So for once can we not argue?" Hanna asked looking between us.

  I turned back around in my seat not bothering to answer while Spencer plugged in her headphones and tuned us out.

  "Well there's a start", Hanna said and I smiled. "You've been quite the peacemaker lately", I told her as she climbed into the passenger seat.

  "Really? I thought I've always been the peacemaker."

  "More like the troublemaker but whatever floats your boat", I told her and we both laughed.

She looked over at me and asked, "Are you ok?Like I know that's a really stupid question considering the situation at hand but are you ok?" She asked and I knew exactly what she meant.