Ch.10-Caught pt. 1

Emily's POV

"Why's Aria calling so late?" I asked Alison who only stared at the phone.

"Are you gonna answer it?" I asked her. She nodded and bought the phone up to her ear.

"Hello", she said into it. "What are you talking about? No I don't know what he meant by that. Im not keeping anything from you. Ok, when? Ok we'll figure this out. See you soon." And with that, Alison hung up the phone.

"What did she say?" I asked.

Alison huffed and said, "Umm, I could barely hear her because she was whispering but I'm pretty sure she said something like, I'm keeping secrets from her and she wants to meet up at the Brew tomorrow afternoon. But only me."

I know I was probably being annoying but I asked anyway, "Why does she think you're keeping secrets from her?"

"Supposedly, Logan said something about me being evil and I'm not telling you guys the truth about us.", she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Ok and that doesn't bother you? I mean you said that you just met him and now it sounds as though he already knew you", I said not believing that she doesn't think this is a big deal.

Alison laughed and said, "Well he's crazy. Like I said, he flirted with me, tried to kiss me, and now he's saying that we already knew each other before all of this. Doesn't it just sound completely insane?"

"It does actually. Something's off but you need to tell Aria everyhing you told me."

Alison rolled her eyes and replied, "Oh, really. Now I need to tell Aria? What happened to I'm a liar and she'll never believe a word that comes out of my mouth?"

"I never said you were a liar Ali. I meant that she might think you're just trying to break them up because you have a crush or something", I explained to her.

"First of all, that's disgusting. Second, you know that I'm not interested in boys at the moment", she said to me.

I blushed and responded, "Oh yea I sort of forgot."

"You forgot?" she asked me sounding a little hurt. I didn't mean it in the way that she thought, like it wasn't important because it is.

I quickly tried to fix it knowing that she can turn really hateful, really fast, "No, Alison I didn't mean for it to sound that way. It's just, with everything you just told me you can't really expect the kiss to be the absolute first thing on my mind right?"

"I was kind of hoping since you were the one who initiated it but if it's not important then its not important", she said shrugging once more.

"Ali, you're being dramatic", I said not realizing I was making the situation much worst.

She scoffed and said, "If this is your way of trying to get back at me for what happened in the library all those years ago then congrats. You win."

"Ali", I started but she cut me off and said, "Let's just go to bed. See you in the morning." And then she closed the door leaving me to feel like the biggest jerk in the world.
------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

Alison wakes up the next morning and immediately regrets arguing with Emily last night. She was right, she was being dramatic. But it didn't change the fact that Emily basicly dismissed what happened.

After brushing her teeth she knocked on Emily's door to find her already awake. "Morning", Alison said.

"More like afternoon. You should probably get going before Aria thinks you stood her up", Emily replied.