Ch.6-Strong (Part 1)

Narrator's POV

"Hello Alison", Spencer said as her and the rest of the girls stood there with shocked expressions. Alison walked towards the girls slowly and cautiously. "Hey guys..long time no see", she giggled but the others didn't laugh.

"Where's Emily?" Aria asked. "She's getting some rest, would you like to see her?" Pam asked. The three girls walked to Emily's room but not before taking one last look at the blonde they hadn't seen in three years.

"You ok?" Remy asked Alison. She nodded yes but her face said otherwise. A few minutes later, the girls came out and asked if they could have some alone time with Alison which they were granted.

"D-do you guys want a hug?" she asked, hoping they would take her offer. But Hanna quickly said, "No. Not this time Alison."

Alison shook her head and said to herself, "I don't understand."

"No you don't understand." Spencer said to her. "You don't understand what it was like for us when you were gone. Where have you been all this time? Huh? After everything we've done for you! You didn't even have the guts to pick up a phone and call us."

Alison stood in pure shock as she let everything Spencer had just said, sink in. She then grew angry and shouted, "Everything you've done for me. What have you done for me? Like, what have you really done for me besides throw me in a jail cell!"

The three girls only stood there, not saying one word. They forgot how angry Alison could get. "I'm surprised you don't have anything to say, Hanna. You'll talk behind my back but you'll never say anything to my face. This is the perfect opportunity. Spencer already said what she had to say. Now its your turn", she said to the other blonde.

"What do you mean I talk behind your back?" Hanna asked. Alison gave her the "bitch please" face and said, "don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. You were the one that told everyone I was dead, correct?"

Hanna looked at the other girls hoping to get some back up but they avoided eye contact. "I-I said maybe you were de-", she was cut off by Alison's laughter. "No..you said that I was dead and everyone should you know, just move on from me like a was a lost kitten that could easily be replaced."

"Don't try and turn this thing around on us Alison", Aria said stepping closer.

Alison raised her eyebrows and said, "Wow..she speaks."

"Wait, how did you know that Hanna said all that?" Spencer asked, once again letting her curious mind get the best of her.

Alison knew exactly where she got that information from...Emily. But she didn't know if Emily wanted the girls to know that they've been secretly chatting. So all she said was, "Oh I have my ways."

"Look, we're not letting you play with our heads again, so we've decided that you'all no longer be welcome into our circle or our lives for that matter", Aria told her but Alison only smirked.

"What are we in kindergarden? I could care less about your little clique. I'm here for Emily and Emily only", she told them. Before she walked away she said, "Oh and let's be clear. That little circle I'm not allowed in anymore, was created by yours truly and you three know that you'd be nothing without it."

"No, you'd be nothing without it", Spencer said. Alison rolled her eyes and walked away. "Remy you ready to go?" she asked her friend.

Remy nodded but said, "Wait, where are we gonna go? We literally got kicked out of our house."

"Shit", Alison said to herself, completely forgetting about that part. Pam, overhearing the conversation placed a hand on her shoulder and asked, "Would you like to stay with me for a bit until you get back on your feet?"