Ch.13- No Happy Endings

Alison's POV

    After I got that anonymous text message, I immediately called Emily to come and pick me up. I'm currently sitting in her car as she tries to get me to tell her what happened.

  "Em, I told you I'm fine. Nothing to worry about", I told her getting slightly annoyed.

  She rolls her eyes and says, "You didn't sound fine when you called me. Did something happen with your dad or is it something else?"

  I huffed and said, "Yes and yes." She looked confused but before she could say anything I cut her off, "We can talk about it later. But not during our date, I don't wanna ruin it."

  "You're not going to ruin it by telling me what has you so on edge. But if you say you're fine then ok we'll talk about it later", she said finally agreeing.

  "Thank you. So are you taking me to your place?" I asked.

  "Actually I'm gonna drop you off at Hanna's", she told me which made me raise an eyebrow. "Why are you taking me there?"

  "I have to set up a few things but don't worry, everything you need for it is at Hanna's place", she said referring to our date.

   We pulled into Hanna's driveway and she almost instantly walked out to greet us, alongside Caleb. I almost forgot they live together.

  "Hey guys", Hanna greeted us, elbowing Caleb to do the same to which he waved.

  "Hey. Thanks for helping me out", Emily said to both of them.

   Hanna smiled and said, "Its no problem. Anything for a friend. Right Caleb?"

  "Yea absolutely", he responded giving a fake smile.

  Emily turned to me and said flirtatiously, "Ok, I will see you in a couple of hours."

  "Of course", I responded giving her a quick peck.

  I watched her get in the car and drive away. Hanna locked arms with me and said, "Let the queen show you around."

  I laughed and responded, "Thank you, your heighnes."

  After a tour of the house we decided on a game of truth or dare which never gets old. "Ok Caleb its your turn", Hanna told her boyfriend.

  "Ok, Ali. Truth or dare?" He asked to which I responded, "Truth".

  "Do you really have feelings for Emily? Or do you just feel pity for her?" He asked me.

  "Caleb! First of all, their relationship is none of our business", Hanna said sticking up for me.

  Caleb shrugged his shoulders and said, "It's only a game. And to be honest, I'm just a little curious. I mean, you've never gave her the time of day and now all of a sudden you're into girls?" He said not really asking, rather stating like they were facts.

  I smiled, trying to keep my composure for Hanna and responded, "There's no pity. I do in fact have feelings for Emily. And as for your little 'you've never gave her the time of day', that's where you're wrong. You know nothing about our relationship."

  Caleb leaned back in his chair and replied, "I never said I did know anything abot your relationship. But I know Emily. She's like a sister to me as are Aria and Spencer. But Alison Dilaurentis just doesn't seem like the type of girl to...fall for a girl. Given her reputation."

  "What the hell do you mean by my reputation?" I asked getting very irritated.

  "Well, its no secret that you get around with a lot if guys", He said with no remorse.