12 Years Later

ARIA'S POV
I woke up to the giggles of Lily as she snuck into my room to 'scare' me into waking up for the first day of Hogwarts. I slowly rolled over and popped open an eye to find Lily's large green eyes, inches from my own pale blue.
"Hi there my little Phoenix" I mumbled sleepily. 'Phoenix' was my nickname for Lily after she wore orange and red for an entire year insisting she was a Phoenix. We have pictures and everything.
"Ariaaaa!! You know I hate being called that!!" Lily shrieked. Giggling uncontrollably, my bed room door is suddenly forced open. Hearing the slam my parents race up the stairs. "Aria, sweetie, what just happened?" asked Mom looking at the door that suddenly had scorch marks on it. Feet raced up the stairs as Dad comes to assess the damage. "Aria, this is the second incident in a week!" Groans Dad. Normally, my incidents only happen once a month but lately, every time an emotion became very strong, something would burst into flames or pipes would burst or floors and walls would crack... "Daddy.... I was just playing with Lily and I started giggling and the door just burst open and was suddenly scorched... Daddy I'm scared"

SO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME EVER WRITING FAN FICTION. COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE AND WHAT YOU DDON'T I WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY FEW DAYS.