Dreams

Aria's POV
I had awaken from my little cat nap to find one Lorcan Scamander standing over me. I looked up, startled, and saw a mischievous glint in his gorgeous eyes. Catching me completely off guard, he lurched forward and began kissing me! The kiss was soft and delicate until he entwined his hands in my hair and deepened the kiss, pausing only to breathe. Breaking away, I blushed and looked at Lorcan, who was staring at me and then proceeded to whisper, "Aria Minerva Potter, I love you from the deepest fathoms of my heart." Gasping, I leaned in for another kiss but instead, Lorcan stood up and took of the shirt he was wearing beneath his robe. He came closer and I closed my eyes, and that's when I woke up.

I lay there panting trying to grasp what just happened to me. And then I understood.... It was a dream. I was so hopelessly in love with Lorcan that even my dreams revolved around him! God, not even a day at Hogwarts and I'm already head over heels for a boy I just met! Looks like I got that from Mom, rumor has it, her crush on Dad was so big that she dated just about everybody trying to get his attention. But that is not what I want my Hogwarts experience to be! I want to be like Aunt Mione and be the brightest witch of my age but the way I was heading now, that would never happen.

I had been so lost in my inner argument that I failed to notice my eldest brother sitting in the chair across from me. "Aria, how did you find this room?" James asked, making me jump. I grabbed a nearby pillow and chucked it at him, which her easily deflected. "James! You know I get scared easily! I didn't find the room, this room found me. I needed somewhere to cool off from my recent paparazzi attack and this door just appeared." I sighed. James just folded his hands and looked around in awe. "Aria, this room burned up over 19 years ago. Dad told Albus and I stories about it when we were little. Its called the Room of Requirement. It appears when someone is in need of something specific. Dad told us he trained Dumbledore's Army here." The pure shock in his voice amazed me. "I don't know... But I'm going to go...I have to and set up my bed and stuff." I sighed and stood up and walked out.

When I arrived to the dormitory, a long haired brunette girl was sitting by the window staring deeply in thought out of it. She seemed very deep in her thought process so I decided to leave her too it. I chose a bunk bed that was in the middle of the row. The bottom bed already had papers strewn across it so I chose the top bunk. I opened my chest and set out my books for my classes tomorrow. I had DADA with Professor. Finnigan whoever that was. However I was most excited to see Uncle Neville in Herbology later on tomorrow. Yawning I stretched and climbed into my bed, shutting my eyes just as the brunette girl turned and walked to her bunk.

A/N So what do you guys think so far!!?! Leave your opinion in the comments please!!!!!