Questions

~Aria~
Madame Pomfrey had let me out per my father's request. Dad, Mom and Aunt Hermione had shown up out of nowhere and we fussing over Uncle Ron and I.

Madame Pomfrey had insisted that I have at least another half a day before beginning my studies. Professor McGonagall had made sure that all professors had only started out the year with a simple introduction of the class and themselves. So I really didn't miss much apparently.

I had been escorted to the girl's dormitory by a pale, brown haired prefect girl with a slight lisp. Even though I knew she was talking, I was completely zoned out. Her constant babbling was actually what pushed me into thinking.

Uncle Ron had not only cringed at the name Amora Riddle. I guess it was a creepy name and all but nothing to cringe over. But he had also pretended to be sleeping. Which perplexed me greatly.

"Curiouser and Curiouser." I muttered, quoting one of my all time favorite Muggle Classics, Alice in Wonderland.

The prefect stopped babbling on about the Holyhead Harpies and stared at me.

"Are you okay? I was just talking about Ginny Potter of the Holyhead Harpies and you act as if she's nothing!" The brown haired girl said.

I blinked and stared at her with a puzzled look in my eyes.

"She's my mom. And, I can go on alone from here." I sighed and hurried away from the gaping girl before she questioned me.

///////////////////////////////////////
I reached the portrait of the Fat Lady and whispered, "Sugar Quill" the portrait swung open and I stepped inside.

I yawned and stretched, beginning to climb the stairs to Girl's dormitory, when I was greeted by a high, shrill voice.

"MERLIN'S BOOTS! YOUR ARIA POTTER! AS IN THE ARIA POTTER." A pretty looking black haired girl said.

I sighed and smiled gently to myself. Nodding my head I began to continue walking up the stairs, ignoring the pounding of the feet behind me.

"You probably don't know me." The girl paused for a breathe, "Im Veronica Inkton. You might have met my twin sister, Sabine."

I paused and looked at the girl again, mentally comparing her to Sabine.

"Hi, I'd love to stay and chat but I need to go get rest.. Classes start tomorrow for me and I was just released from the infirmary." I whispered, uncomfortable from the girl's gawking.

Veronica's shoulders slumped and I gave her an apologetic smile before finishing the trek to the dormitory.

Within minutes of my eyes hitting my bed, I passed out across the comfy mattress. Goodnight world for me.

~Ron~

Mione, Ginny and Harry had suddenly appeared, scaring the knickers right off of me.

"Bloody Hell! What are you blokes doing here?" I mutter sleepily.

Hermione gives me her famous how-dare-you-call-me-a-bloke look and I choked down a laugh.

Disregarding my broken leg, I sat up and gave her a long, passionate kiss.

"Well hello there pretty lady." I smiled softly.

"Ronald Bilius Weasley, you have some serious explaining to do!" Hermione shrieked, as if I was a wee 4 year old.

My eyes widened and I nodded. Before I could fully answer, Harry coughed to get my attention.

"Ron, what happened mate? You've been gone for over a week." Harry was always worrying about every bloody detail.

"It was Amora." I muttered half heartedly.

This earned a collective gasp from the three. And from me, a roll of the eyes.

Without so much as another word, I turned over and shut my eyes, blocking out the world, yet again.

Hey guys! So sorry about the short chapter and the late publish date. I've been really busy with school and soccer but here it is! Hope you enjoy it be wish me luck at my soccer game tomorrow!