The New Girl

~Unknown POV~

Here I was... Scared and pathetic. Standing in a room full of moving pictures and a smiling elderly wizards. But I still felt trapped.

I knew, that no matter how long I pretended to be an innocent, scared little girl, I would always be the complete opposite. Raised in the shadows by my abusive mother and dead beat father, I was sure to be a misfit. It was inevitable.

A stern faced woman with a bun of tight gray hair entered the large office.

Her beady eyes studied me intently and then a small, stern smile spread onto her face.

"Professor McGonagall. Head Mistress of Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry." The tight smile returned to her wrinkly face, "And you are?"she asked kindly

I pulled at the ends of my long hair and looked up at her, "Indigo... Indigo Karakoff..." My voice came out as a strained whisper.

Every thing in the room stopped. The previously jovial pictures of the old head masters stopped moving. They stopped their chattering and stared.

The gray haired lady in front of me paused and continued to stare at me.

Professor McGonagall gawked at me once more and then looked to the picture of a very ancient headmaster and nodded to him as if they where communicating with their eyes.

"Please go fetch Miss. Aria Potter. As I have one student in my office, please ask her to wait outside of the door." The wizard nodded and slipped out of his picture.

My eyes widened and my heart stopped.. What was going on?!

~Aria's POV~

A strange old man had appeared in my dreams last night, telling me that everything was about to change. He whispered to me that something big is afoot and that my life, and someone else would be drastically affected. And then I woke up.

Wiping sweat of of my head I took a deep, shaky breathe. Pulling back the curtains, I looked into the morning light and shivered. The dream had really messed me up. That man seemed so familiar yet so.... new...

I dragged myself to my trunk to get dressed just as I remembered it was Saturday. With a breathe if relief I snuck into the common rooms and sat down in front of the self playing wizard chess board.

For the first time I had been here, I finally took the chance to look around the Common Room. That, was until I heard a voice from one of the pictures

"Aria Potter! To the Headmistress' office! Now! Wait outside! Password is North Tower." An elderly man shouted.

Not bothering to really search for the source of the voice, I hurried to Professor McGonagall's office and despite the voice's instructions, I was let right in.

Jogging up the stairs I entered the office and saw a pretty girl with dark blue hair sitting in the chair fiddling with her wand.

I began to talk in when all of the sudden, the girl turned around and looked at me. An evil glare shone in her beautiful brown eyes. And my stomach plummeted.

Backing into the corner, my eyes widened as I saw Professor McGonagall's lifeless body strewn behind her desk.

"W-W-Who are you?" I whispered

The girl laughed loudly, "The last thing you will ever know."

And with that, she held up her wand and with a final brandish screamed, "Avada Kedavra!"

And I was gone.

A/N: Hey guys! So many of you will probably be wondering why I ended this story, and I will answer. There was a stupid cyberbully who said some pretty mean things but they did say one true thing. This is just about Harry and Ginny's random daughter. I have realized this and I totally accept it. Anyway, I hope the way I ended this is okay! Let me know in the comments what you think! :3

~Emma 💜💚💜💚