Gregory Longbottom

Aria's POV
I was suddenly jerked to the floor and jolted awake as the train squealed to a noisy stop. Groaning, Lorcan stood up and noticed he had landed on top of me. Being the gentleman he was, he frantically rushed to help me up. However in the process, he tripped on Lysander's robes and fell backwards, out of our compartment. "Lorcan, are you ok?!?! You just took a nasty-" before I could finish my sentence, a boy with brown hair and jade green eyes, snatched my out reached hand and pulled me to my feet. " Well hello there Miss. My name is Gregory Longbottom. I do believe you are Aria Potter? I just wanted to let you know, your very beautiful and, I hope to get to know you much better with this coming year" And with that, Gregory Longbottom had disappeared.

Lorcan's POV
After falling out of the compartment, I had a serious headache. I had smashed my head on the doors of the compartment across from us. Just as I was about to stand up to help Aria off of the floor, a tall boy stepped in front of me and helped her up. They had a short conversation and then he left a dazed Aria. "Um, Aria, who was that? " I questioned as I stood up massaging my temples. "He looked shady, I'm not so sure I want you near him." With an exasperated sigh, Aria threw her hands up and walked away. Before she was out of sight, she turned and yelled, "You know what Lorcan? Maybe, just maybe, I should stay away from you!" Shocked, I sat down and looked around for Lysander, who had always been there to give me helpful advice, but he wasn't there.

Aria's POV
I joined the line of 1st years as we marched towards the looming castle. Albus and James had told me stories of the hairy, half-giant named Hagrid who led the first years across the Black Lake. We took boats while everyone else road in thestral drawn carriages, I guess they figured it would make our entrance to Hogwarts more memorable. I knew that this was supposed to be magical and supposed to change my life but all I could think about was Lorcan... I knew he was all alone because I had watched Lysander run off with a group of boys I guess he befriended. He was only looking out for me..... I mean..... maybe..... he had other reasons.... No! I'm angry at him! I can't fall back into his... charming smile and ocean blue eyes.... his perfect porcelain skin and his blonde hair..... *sigh* I'm screwed.... Im in love with Lorcan Scamander.... And there was no escaping.