Gryffindor

Aria's POV
After the last student had been called, some kid named Gracey Zalinski, the Gryffindor prefects led us to the dorm. Everybody knew that the Gryffindor Tower was guarded by The Fat Lady. To gain access into the Tower, you had to recite the password to her. The female prefect told us all to listen closely and she said, "Honeydukes." The Fat Lady swung open, almost knocking over several unsuspecting kids. What lie behind the portrait was phenomenal! A huge room complete with a fireplace and large chairs surrounding the fireplace that seemed perfect for cuddling in on a cold winter day. I mean..... not that I was thinking if that.... Ok! Back on track! We flooded into the common room like a stampede, and nearly trampled my brother, Albus. "Wow! Wow! Slow down eager beavers! This isn't even the best part of Hogwarts, wait till your classes start." Albus said with a smirk, "Not to mention, you guys have the infamous Aria Potter in your year! Daughter of the Harry Potter!" and with that Albus chortled and ran off to his dorm. Glaring at his retreating back I didn't notice everyone was staring at me but when I did, I had no idea why. I finally realized that all of them.... wanted my autograph.. The group moved in closer, and that's when I ran.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had turned and turned for what seemed like hours until my lungs burned for air. I braced myself against the wall before surveying the area. I looked up and all around and I noticed I was in an empty hallway. No windows or doors or signs if life. I turned to leave until I heard a soft clicking noise behind me. I turned around slowly and saw a small blue door that was definitely not their before. Approaching the door cautiously, I entered what seemed like a library. Hm, this was odd... Its like the room knew what I needed. Whenever I got upset or scared or angry, I read. Sighing and facing the facts, I curled up on an ottoman and grabbed the first book I was. Thankfully, it happened to be "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" by L. Frank Baum. My favorite muggle classic. I cracked it open and began

"Dorothy lived in the midst of the great Kansas prairies, with Uncle Henry, who was a farmer, and Aunt Em, who was the farmer's wife. Their house was small for the lumber to build it, had to be carried by wagon, many miles.There was four walls, a floor and a roof, which made one room; and this room contained a rusty looking cooking stove, a cupboard for the dishes, a table, three or four chairs, and the beds."

At the mention of beds, I yawned and closed my eyes, just to rest them. A loud bang echoed through the room and I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~Aria's Dream~~~~~~~
Blue walls and a linoleum floor greeted me when I opened my eyes. I sat up but noticed I was pinned beneath a sofa couch leg. I was completely unaware if where I was or how I got here but all I knew was, there was a very heated argument going on in a room nearby. A woman's voice rang through the room I was in, "Listen to me now, because this is the last time in saying it! My daughter is not a lab rat and you are certainly not taking her to Bulgaria! I don't care how much of a family member you are Ronald, you will not bring my daughter anywhere! I love you because you are my brother but giving Aria to you for an entire eight months! Not only is she still breast feeding she can't fend for herself! I am sorry Ron, but that just is not a suitable option." After a moment if silence, a man's voice, filled with anger, vibrated the very floor I was sitting upon, "Ginny, listen to me! Aria is not a normal child! Her entire existence is magical! I will not fight you for her because I know you love her but this is ridiculous! This could give mum and dad and the entire family millions of dollars! However you only think of you!" Sighing, the woman stormed out of the room and gently sat on the sofa, coddling a newborn in her arms. "Hush little baby don't say a word, Momma's gonna by you a little bird." crooned the woman.Yawning, I rolled I've and curled up, ready to sleep. That was until I was shaken awake.

I blinked and looked up to see who the rude person who had awaken me from my sleep was. Much to my dismay, I found myself face to face with Lorcan yet again. However this time, there was a mischievous glint in his eyes, but before I could figure it out.... Lorcan Scamander was kissing me.

Hiya my gorgeous turkeys! I'm sorry it took so long to update but I finally did it! And I want to thank everyone for getting me to 289 views! it's insane!! Don't forget to check out my other books, Disney Academy and my Harry Potter Roleplay! Also, remember to comment. Your thoughts and vote! Remember! Read responsibly my perky purple potatoes!!!