Leaving

Aria's POV
After Dad fixed the door with a spell, we packed up my things and gathered up Albus and James. Of course however, being boys, neither one of them had had their wands packed and their robes where dirty. And their books, god their books were scattered everywhere. "Boys, get ready!! We need to meet Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione at the station in an hour!" Shrieks Mom. "Ginny, sweetheart, calm down, they are just boys and remember how Ron and I where at this age? Just give them some leeway." Whispers Dad soothingly. Finally, what seems like hours later, the boys come pounding down the stairs trunk in tow. Albus in lead with James right behind him trying not to fall. "James! Stop poking me in the back with Figwedo's cage!!" Yells Albus. Irritated James fires back, "Well if you weren't such a snail, we'd already be downstairs!" Before anyone could yell again, a familiar voice shouts, "WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA" which floats the boys and their trunks down the stairs. As I turned around, I saw Aunt Hermione standing in the doorway. "Aunt Hermione!!" I squeal, " I haven't seen you in ages, is something wrong?" Glancing up, Aunt Hermione's eyes are filled with worry and fear. "Harry.... Ron's gone missing..."

TOTAL CLIFFHANGER! VOTE AND CONTINUE TO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!