Platform 9 3/4

Ginny's POV
I watched Aria load her things onto the trolley and sighed. I couldn't help but notice how lonely she seemed. Albus land James ran off to join their friends but Aria just wandered around looking scared and just... straight up lonely. Glancing over at Harry I softly giggled remembering my first year. Harry had stayed at the Burrow that summer, along with Hermione. From the second I saw Harry Potter standing in my house I was in love. For me, it was love at first sight. For that bloody knucklehead, it took him years to finally realize that we were made for one another. Suddenly, a scream ripped through the air and all went quiet. The Platform went from enthusiastic kids to fear stricken parents and students alike. All though the cause of the fear seemed to be unknown.. I knew the true cause. Draco Malfoy and his wife, Astoria Malfoy (Greengrass). Along with their son Scorpius, waltzed through the platform, as if they were the highest Pureblood family out of the entire wizardry world. Of course, many would believe that because the Malfoy family has never married anyone unless they were from a strictly Pureblood family. But the main reason that people shrink away when the Malfoy's are near, is because everybody knows that they were very very close followers of Voldemort. Even with the little bit of reassurance that Voldemort's death gave people, the Malfoy's had been known to be just as terrible. Using The Unforgivable Curses on anyone who bothered them or got in their way. In my second year, Tom Riddle's diary fed off of my secrets growing stronger and stronger until it became Tom Riddle himself. His spirit possessed my body and forced me to write messages in blood and almost allowed that bloody basilisk to eat me. So of all people, I know of the power the Malfoy's plan to live up to.

Aria's POV
After loading my things onto the trolley I glanced back to my parents and noticed Mom watching me, eyes full if tears. I put my hands together to create a heart to reassure her that I would be ok. She nodded and I turned and wheeled my trolley onto the train, to begin a part of my life that I had no idea what was to come.

THANKS TO ALL OF MY READERS! I'VE ALREADY REACHED 44 VIEWS AND I WANT TO THANK THOSE VIEWERS! KEEP LIKING AND COMMENTING AND I WILL KEEP WRITING. ENJOY YOUR MAGICAL LIVES, MY LITTLE PIXIES!!