Hogwarts Express

Aria's POV
I wandered through the isles of the Hogwarts Express, searching for an empty compartment or a compartment with another first year looking for some company. As I walked farther through the train, I came across a compartment with a small, blonde haired boy , with his nose buried deep in The Quibbler Magazine. I silently slipped into the compartment and attempted to heft my trunk up into the carrying rack but ended up stumbling and dropping my owl's cage, on top of myself. Thankfully, Nimbus was already at Hogwarts awaiting my arrival. "Are you alright, Miss?" said a light airy voice. Looking up I noticed that the voice belonged to the small blonde boy who probably now hated me because I interrupted his reading. Before I could answer him, "I don't hate you! I'm not even exactly sure who you are. And before you ask, I can't read your mind but you just spoke that out loud, Miss." Blushing, I set Nimbus' cage on the seat, stood up and rearranged my robes. "Um, well hi, I'm Aria. Aria Potter." I said cautiously. Many seemed to want autographs when they make the connection that my father is THE Harry Potter. Without even showing a sign of recognition, he said, "Well hello Miss Potter, my name is Lysander Scamander. Better known as Lysander Lovegood. My mother is the well known Magizoologist, Luna Lovegood. And my father is, Rolf Scamander." Lysander motioned to the door, where a small blonde boy who looked exactly like him stood, "May I introduce my twin, Lorcan Scamander." The other boy smiled and winked. "Hello there. Why, Lysander, how did you manage to get such a pretty young lady into our compartment? " Looking to me he said, " If he promised to show you his impressive magic skill, don't believe him. Neither of us know magic, we're first years. Like you I presume." finished Lorcan with a wink and gorgeous smile. Feeling a deep blush creep up my face, I giggled and looked down to my feet. " You guys don't mind if I sit here right? I don't have very many friends yet, but you two seem friendly enough. By the way, my naame is Aria Potter." I whispered quietly. Lifting my chin up gently, Lorcan smiled again and said, "I am honored to have such a pretty lady like yourself sit with us any day, Miss Potter."

Lorcan's POV
The minute I set foot into mine and Lysander's compartment, my pulse started racing as my eyes fell upon the prettiest girl I had ever seen. She had gorgeous jet black hair that fell to her waist in delicate waves, paired with a gorgeous set of pale blue eyes. She was the pure definition of absolute beauty. She seemed scared to breathe wrong. I hope that, with the time we spend at Hogwarts together, we could become more than friends.

Aria's POV I sat next to Lorcan because Lysander decided to stretch his long legs across the seat he had already occupied. The train's steady rhythm had begun to lull me asleep and I knew I was going to fall against Lorcan if i happened to fall asleep. Just as my heavy eyelids began to win the battle, a high pitched voice cut through my daze of sleep. "Anything from the trolley dear?" an elderly woman says as she opened our compartment door. Jolting up from my nearly sleeping position, I stifled a yawn and checked my pockets and was happy to find a few sickles and a handful of knuts. I looked at the cart and said, " I think I will take a bag of Every Flavour Beans and a coconut ice please. Anything for you boys?" Lorcan grabbed two Pumpkin Pasties and Lysander grabbed a Peppermint Mouse. I payed the sweet trolley witch 8 sickles and 10 knuts and she continued on. "Thanks Aria, we could have bought our own though." said Lysander. Before I could reply, Lorcan wrapped an arm around my shoulder and playfully said, "Well she had to buy some sweets for her sweetheart!" I giggled as Lysander pointed out my deep blush, and with that, I snuggled up to Lorcan and fell right asleep.