Not Again.......

Aria's POV
"Aunt Hermione, where is Uncle Ron?! You were supposed to meet us at the Platform." I say in pure shock. "Aria! Calm down! Your emotions are going to explode just bre-" Before Mom could finish, the kitchen pipes burst along with the upstairs bathroom pipes and the sprinkler pipes. With the pipes going totally berserk, spewing water everywhere, Mom and Dad where shoving the boys out and their trunks trying to keep dry. Me.... Well.... I sat in the middle of the kitchen and cried until Dad came and got me. "Aria, you need to calm down or the house will explode." Yelled my Dad over the cacophony of spraying water and bursting pipes. Taking a deep breath, I concentrated on controlling my emotions and when I opened my eyes, the last thing I saw was Aunt Hermione's tear filled eyes and the world went black.
~~~~~Aria's Vision ~~~~~
It was twelve years ago, we were in Aunt Molly's house and Mom was screaming. "HARRY, WHERE IS ALBU-" Mom's anger yelling was cut off by a heart wrenching scream. The door slammed open, blowing in rain and bringing in Albus Dumbledore. "Ginny, my love, I'm right here. just breathe and push." Dumbledore said soothingly. As Mom pushed and screamed, suddenly an ear splitting scream of an infant cut through the air. "Harry, the baby is losing air! Ginny and the baby aren't going to make it." A frantic Dumbledore says. Professor Dumbledore is one of the most esteemed wizards in all of England, but this was something only the Boy Who Lived could fix. "Harry, your mother had the same issues when you were being born. I need you to perform the first spell that pops into your mind but direct your magic to Ginny and the baby." That being said, moments passed before Dad shouted, "Anapneo!" Suddenly, Mom and the baby who I guess.......... was me.... Disappeared and I was shot back into the real world... Everyone was staring directly at me.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE WHAT I'M DOING SO FAR. REMINDING YOU THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FCTION SO I'M SORRY ABOUT THE LENGTH OF THE CHAPTERS. JUST KEEP ON COMMENTING AND TELLING ME WHAT YOU LIKE AND DON'T LIKE AND I WILL TRY TO KEEP IT GOING. HAPPY READING MY FAVORITE FLUFF BALLS!